Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Mystic Barrels

Fantastic customer support. App was able to handle all shipping needs. Really appreciate having access to all features, and being charged according to number of order. Previous app, I kept feeling restrained by limitations every change I tried to make. Thanks Intuitive Shipping!

Mobio Distribution

So far, so good. Has been able to solve all shipping problems we've encountered so far, and support is fantastic. Tricky to understand at first, but they guided is through set up with a lot of patience.

Equithrive

Paul and his staff are exceptional. They are very helpful and have helped me set up every scenario that we've needed so far in just a few minutes. They give great instructions and are always willing to check to be sure you've done it correctly. I would recommend this app to any business!!

dottie

Ultra Dent Tools

Intuitive Shipping has not only simplified our client checkout experience for shipping options it has also allowed our clients to see all available rates and make the best choice for their needs . Our store has over 4k products and being able to package the right product dimensions was a hassle with our previous program now its simple to add / update and know everything is done right and in a simple to use format thanks Intuitive shipping .

Kwik-Hang Curtain Rod Brackets

Best support I've seen anywhere! This is also a very powerful app and gives you full control over every aspect of your shipping procedures. After trying out most of the shipping apps on the shopify store this is by far my favorite.

Alpha Golf

Super useful and powerful shipping app. We use it to calculate precise, real-time international rates. The support has been lights out, thanks to Paul and his team.

La Bottega della Nonna

This App has provided us a great deal of shipping flexibility and the support has been outstanding! I highly recommend this App!

Midcurrent

We have worked with other shipping apps before and never been able to find a single, affordable app that answered all of our shipping needs. Intuitive Shipping is incredibly flexible and enables us to make shipping rules that are as simple or as complex as we need them to be. Besides, their support is superb. Really a terrific product!

Britemax-Direct

Thank you to Paul and Celeste for all the support in setting up our UK shipping rates by postcode. Very powerful app with multiple configurations. We use FedEx, Royal Mail and DPD. For DPD we needed to split out destination by postcode. Paul also helped us restrict the collect from store option to only be displayed to customers located 25km or less from our premises using Google Maps API. Works great, took me a while to get my head around the setup ,but support have been very patient with me. I highly recommend this App. :-)

K-9 Dryers

Awesome app. Super flexible. Amazing what you can do -- found new money for my store immediately.