Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Nicole Brayden Gifts

So far, this app has solved a lot of the shipping issues we were encountering. Our biggest issue to date has been filtering and displaying different types of shipping options for the two types of customers we serve - wholesale and retail. Being able to create scenarios based on customer tags, as well as, per product or collection has enabled us to really dial in the different carriers we offer to each customer base as well as provide much more accurate rates. Paul has been nothing but knowledgable, patient, and most importantly, proactive in making sure the app is configured to our needs. We truly appreciate all his efforts and continued support. Thank you, Paul!!!!

Burkes Cycles

I can't believe we didn't get this app earlier! Setting up the scenarios to correctly reflect your desired shipping costs was made so much easier by Paul. He basically hand-held me all the way through until we got it right, his patience was outstanding. Now our store is truly reaping the rewards of this fantastic app and the boss is finally happy. Thanks guys

WFLIII Drums

This app covers a huge variety of possible needs, basing shipping on everything from customer tags, carrier-specific rates, algorithmic packing, etc. As a result, it's necessarily going to have a lot of settings and be a bit confusing.

Luckily, the support is very knowledgeable and helpful. I always appreciate it when the person running support can fix the problem AND help me understand how to make changes myself. Intuitive Shipping has this great support (Dan specifically!)

God’s Word Mission Society

This app helped us solve two problems: 1) How to account for two product types (individual books) and case products, and 2) how to create a range of shipping costs that covers the potential shopping cart variations and shipping options.

Intuitive Shipping does that and so much more. It can be complex, but the Support Team is AMAZING!!!

Thug Dog Life Inc.

Intuitive Shipping has helped our store easily provide shipping cost, based on a complicated rules-based calculation. This calculation is necessary because we use five separate locations, with slightly different shipping costs, to fulfill our orders. Once it was set up on our store, the dashboard and other features of the app have been easy to maintain as we add new brands and products. And, we have experienced exceptional customer support. Our sincere thanks to the developer.

Outshine Labels

This App is a MUST and Customer Support is SUPERIOR! Paul has been extremely helpful setting up all of my crazy shipping scenarios and makes Shipping seem easy. He and the App take all of the headaches out of Shipping. I couldn't exist without this App! It helps me Ship items from home, other locations, plus (2) POD Companies (even though one of the PODs isn't integrated with their API – it's still possible!) Don't hesitate to download this App and make shipping easy!

Grip Clean

This is the only shipping app you need. We tried them all. This is hands down the BEST and most CUSTOMIZABLE. Great support team to for easy answers. Highly recommend!

MADE NATURE

Great app which allowed us to set up complex shipping scenarios. The support is very helpful and kind. We are very pleased to use this unique solution.

Chocolate Collective Canada

Their support system is very good, which is important because the learning curve for me was longer than I had anticipated. But I stuck with it and their shipping app is working perfectly.

FFO Home

Intuitive Shipping was amazing to work with and very responsive to any issues that came up during set-up. We had complex needs and logic that went beyond what any other app could support, especially related to multi-location inventory, and Joel and his team were able to work with us to provide exactly what we needed. Shopify's delivery logic is flawed and only works with a limited number of locations - with Intuitive Shipping and Zapiet Pickup & Delivery we were able to create a much better experience for our customers.