Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

GFC TEST

I use this to quote Fedex LTL just like my customer service does. It calculates the number of pallets needed for the job and gets a quote back from fedex. So well thought out with terrific extra features

STACYC

Support team responds quickly and is very helpful with setting up the app based on your specific needs and complex scenarios.

Alchemy Fine Home

Great customer service! I was trying to set up a few complicated scenarios and the phone support I got was very helpful and simple, they set it up for me and tested it worked correctly. Highly recommended!!!

Dr. Morse's Herbal Health Club

This app fixes Shopify's one-box default shipping. The app is fully customizable to fit your shipping needs, and their customer service is prompt and informative. The 4D boxing algorithm is a very handy tool for anyone that has a variety of different size products. Great Job Intuitive Shipping.

Plus Modern Design

I can not say enough about Intuitive Shipping. The app works perfect for us and Joel has been great to work with. Very quick and responsive when we needed help setting up the shipping rules, fixing an issue (caused by shopify not Intuitive), and follow up. Would give more stars if I could.

Ananas Anam

We have tried several shipping calculators but went for Intuitive Shipping because it allows for a lot of fine tuning. The app has a bit of learning curve but Joel Reeds provides amazing customer service!

Marveling Matilda

Highly recommend the app, and taking the time to test fully in the trial period to get past the learning curve and implementation, it works as promised.

As a former corporate professional, it is easier than an ERP (SAP or JDE) item setup or data extract. Just follow the steps.

Co-founder Joel, has been very quick to respond to my queries and comments.

Do read the Requirements Section, if you are new to Shopify for CCS.

lllozeau

If I could give 10 out of 5, I would ! Customer service is on another level ! They take the time to help you, call you to help you set up your scenarios, and take full time to explain clearly all what you need to know ! I strontly recommand using this app for shipping set up ! Good job

Edible Blooms New Zealand

We use this app integrated with Zapiet Store Pick Up and Delivery to manage our shipping. It is very comprehensive and offers lots of combinations, no matter how complex and ours certainly were. Since shipping, especially for overseas stores, is not straightforward the flexibility this App offers is excellent. But the real value is the absolutely excellent customer support that the team offer. They are responsive, friendly and helpful and will assist in any way they can. Delighted we chose this option. Was the glue that tied everything together.

Michael Malta Studio

This is a fantastic app. If you are looking to do any kind of shipping in Shopify with different vendors this is the app you need. You have a lot of control over how the shipping app works. The company is excellent to work with. You will not be disappointed.