Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Mike's Bikes

This app is great! It has a lot of options for item specific shipping charges and exclusions and can really do anything you need it do, no matter how complicated your shipping is.

They are also extremely quick to reply if you need any help, and always come up with inventive solutions to help with anything you need the app to do.

Four Seasons Hotels Limited

Paul Cann and his team are exceptional! Quick to answer my questions and quick to help with any issues. For all your shipping variation needs, this is the app to get. Thank you Intuitive Shipping team!

GFC TEST

I use this to quote Fedex LTL just like my customer service does. It calculates the number of pallets needed for the job and gets a quote back from fedex. So well thought out with terrific extra features

STACYC

Support team responds quickly and is very helpful with setting up the app based on your specific needs and complex scenarios.

Grocerify

very bad support system its been more then 1 week asked for support but they are not responding at any query.completely shiity product

May 19, 2019

Hey Tanvir,

Thank you for your feedback. We take customer experience very seriously, so I made sure to do a deep dive into our tickets to ensure we didn't drop the ball. We have a few support tickets from you, all of which have been resolved with the last request being on May 7th.

In the last ticket, I can see that Sam from our partner app, Store Pickup + Delivery, answered your question but didn't receive a reply from you. He did follow up another two times before closing the ticket, so now I am worried your email may be the culprit: please reach out to support@intuitiveshipping.com from a personal email such as a Gmail account - I am really hoping we can get in touch to make sure you have an experience like the 64 who wrote in before you.

I reached out already to the email you've been submitting tickets with. Let me know a time today or tomorrow where we can jump on a call.

Cheers,
Joel

Alchemy Fine Home

Great customer service! I was trying to set up a few complicated scenarios and the phone support I got was very helpful and simple, they set it up for me and tested it worked correctly. Highly recommended!!!

Dr. Morse's Herbal Health Club

This app fixes Shopify's one-box default shipping. The app is fully customizable to fit your shipping needs, and their customer service is prompt and informative. The 4D boxing algorithm is a very handy tool for anyone that has a variety of different size products. Great Job Intuitive Shipping.

Plus Modern Design

I can not say enough about Intuitive Shipping. The app works perfect for us and Joel has been great to work with. Very quick and responsive when we needed help setting up the shipping rules, fixing an issue (caused by shopify not Intuitive), and follow up. Would give more stars if I could.

Ananas Anam

We have tried several shipping calculators but went for Intuitive Shipping because it allows for a lot of fine tuning. The app has a bit of learning curve but Joel Reeds provides amazing customer service!

Marveling Matilda

Highly recommend the app, and taking the time to test fully in the trial period to get past the learning curve and implementation, it works as promised.

As a former corporate professional, it is easier than an ERP (SAP or JDE) item setup or data extract. Just follow the steps.

Co-founder Joel, has been very quick to respond to my queries and comments.

Do read the Requirements Section, if you are new to Shopify for CCS.