Intuitive Shipping , 421 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. März 2024

Great customer support. Quick to reply and help us navigate questions which required customized support. Highly recommend!

Integrated Engineering
Intuitive Shipping Inc hat geantwortet 2. April 2024

Thank you for the recommendation! We're very happy to hear that you're getting the support you need when it's needed. If you have any more questions or run into any challenges, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

28. März 2024

The intuitive shipping app is amazing! Their support team is really great as well. Thank you for all the assistance.

Wazoodle Fabrics
Intuitive Shipping Inc hat geantwortet 2. April 2024

Thank you! We're so happy to hear your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been so positive and that you're getting help when it's needed. Our support team is always here whenever you have a question or run into an issue. Please don't hesitate to contact us again!

18. März 2024

The support is the best I've seen for any app in Ecommerce.

Grow Cargo
Intuitive Shipping Inc hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

Amazing! Thank you for taking a few moments to share this. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team any time you have a concern or a question about Intuitive Shipping.

3. März 2024

Very responsive support!
Works really well and they are always supportive when we have any question!

Sugoi Mart by Japan Crate
Intuitive Shipping Inc hat geantwortet 6. März 2024

Thank you! We're so happy to hear that you're getting the support you need when it's needed, and that Intuitive Shipping is helping you succeed with shipping. We look forward to helping you again should the need arise!

5. April 2024

The app offer robust features allow for customization that perfectly aligns with my business requirements. Whether it's setting up complex shipping rules or configuring rates, Intuitive Shipping offers unparalleled flexibility and reliability.

What truly sets Intuitive Shipping apart, however, is their exceptional customer support. From the moment I reached out with a question, I was met with nothing short of professionalism and dedication. Their support team is incredibly knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to ensure that all my questions are not only answered but also thoroughly understood. They take the time to provide personalized assistance, walking me through any challenges I encounter and offering valuable insights to optimize my shipping strategies. It's evident that they genuinely care about their customers' success and are committed to fostering long-term partnerships.

TC Bros
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
18. April 2024

I really appreciate the support team of this app. Any time I have had an issue, they have been prompt to figure it out with me.

Modatrova
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
29. Februar 2024

Shipping is super frustrating, especially with the limited built in Shopify system. Intuitive helped set things up on a whole new level domestically & international. They basically set everything up the way I wanted and have responded lightning fast to numerous issues that have come up. I definitely recommend giving them a try for your Shopify shipping needs.

Tankraft
Intuitive Shipping Inc hat geantwortet 6. März 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We agree, shipping can be frustrating, and it's great to hear that Intuitive Shipping is helping you overcome those frustrations. Our team is always here to make sure your configuration is set up and functioning as expected, so please don't be a stranger! Reach out whenever you have a question or concern. We're here to help!

2. März 2024

This is a great app with so much to offer. The customer service is also top rate, as sometimes it takes a little guidance to make sure everything is set up and rates are reading correctly at the checkout. Michael was a pleasure to speak to and an absolute star - helping to resolve a recent issue quickly and efficiently via emails and a video call. Thank you!

PINCH
Vereinigtes Königreich
Intuitive Shipping Inc hat geantwortet 6. März 2024

Amazing! Thank you for taking time to share this so that others can make an informed decision. We're happy to hear that you're getting the most out of Intuitive Shipping, and that our team is providing the help you need when it's needed. It's great to hear you're taking advantage of both our email support and our live, one-on-one support sessions. Michael and the rest of our support team are always here to help should you need us again in the future.

15. Februar 2024

Not only does this app get 5 stars, but the customer support gets 5 stars too. If we could give more stars, we would!! The team at Intuitive is always willing to go the extra mile to assist in getting the app working to its fullest potential.

Ditalia
Intuitive Shipping Inc hat geantwortet 6. März 2024

Wow, that's amazing, thank you!!! We're so happy to hear that your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been so overwhelmingly positive, and we look forward to helping you again should the need arise.

8. Februar 2024

We have very complicated Multi-location shipping needs. We haven't needed much assistance since our initial onboarding, but updates to Shopify made things challenging for us. Mike in support was very patient and solved all our issues and then some. I would highly recommend this app if your shipping needs tend to be complicated.

Sportabella
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
Intuitive Shipping Inc hat geantwortet 15. Februar 2024

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We're happy to hear that Intuitive Shipping has been helping to manage the complexity of your shipping rates so effectively, and it's great to hear that Mike was able to provide you with exceptional support when needed. If you run into any issues in the future, or just have a simple question, Mike and our entire support team are here to help.