Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Team Core-Tex

The most flexible shipping app I've found to handle any scenario you can throw at it. Takes a little upfront design work to get up and running but the Support team is amazing and always helpful.

Brand King

This is the best shipping app on Shopify by far. It can handle any sort of weird scenario we throw at it. We were using Boxify but it would time out with large quantities. The support team (Paul and Michael) are phenomenal. I'm able to get things answered quickly and efficiently. They are probably the best developers I've ever worked with.

Le Marché Lola Rosa

Intuitive shipping is a great app, it is pretty simple and straightforward. The support is outstanding!

Bonnie Local

Really useful app for us due to having complicated shipping across many vendors. Helpful support also.

Sticks and Steel

Fabulous product and even better customer service. The Intuitive Shipping team made setup easy with a personal video chat and continue to assist me through email and video chat with any questions I have. The best Shopify app experience I've had yet.

FinfolkProductions

This app has saved us SO much money in incorrectly calculated shipping costs! It integrates with Printful as well. Their customer service is incredible every single time I've had a question. Despite note being the most tech savvy person, their representatives have made the process easy. Highly reccomend

CAL ROWE HOME

This app is honestly amazing! It does everything I need it to do and more. It can be a bit tricky at first as there are a lot of different options but, you can pretty much tailor this app to meet your personalized shipping needs. I was like a fish out of water when I first started using Intuitive shipping, however the Intuitive team is super helpful and accommodating they will teach you everything you need to know step by step and even provide you with useful information so you can get the most out of this app. I specialize in drop shipping home and garden décor so its pretty hard for me to use Shopify's standard shipping system. As it assumes that all of my products ship in a one size fits all box. This app has made it possible for me to now set my own custom dimensions for each product and group them into their appropriate boxes so I don't lose money on shipping or have to overcharge my customers. A big special thanks to Michael, Paul, Celeste & Sharon for helping me get my company off the ground after feeling like I hit a major roadblock you guys are the best!

Kinetic Labs

This app is perfect for accurately calculating shipping rates and takes the guesswork out of which boxes to us. Support is also extremely prompt.

Aspen & Echo

Amazing service from Paul. I had a whole bunch of unique requirements for my shipping that no other app could handle. He set everything up in less than a day and saved me weeks of stress and headaches. He was very patient and accommodating with my crazy requests and replied to all my questions super quickly. So happy I found this app. Thanks so much!

Cavalor Direct

Amazing product and support. The app literally does anything you may need for shipping - and the support is super helpful and quick

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19