Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Five Oceans Usa

This is the best shipping app in the Shopify platform by far.

Customer Service is Amazing, they helped us set our complicated shipping scenarios.
They were patient and knowledgeful about shipping in general.
The app is well designed, it has all kind of options that will allow you to do the unimaginable.

This app and their team deserve more than 5 stars.

Ashley Keller Art

This app has changed my shipping life. As a Canadian e-commerce store, I was having difficulty finding an app that could work with Canada Post while also calculating how many of my unique, handmade items could fit into a shipping box. This app does it all in a very intuitive, easy to use interface.

This app works with multiple shipping providers, custom delivery times, custom delivery descriptions, multiple packages, unique product dimensions, unique shipping scenarios and much more.

The developer also offered incredibly helpful and timely support when I encountered some configuration challenges. I am so glad to have found this app and the development team behind it.

Abacus Gallery

Very helpful and great design!

The Honest Connection

Excellent product & fabulous customer service!!

Monocot Home Corporation

This is the perfect app we've been looking for to solve our shipping problems with different dimensional size of packaging boxes. Joel is really helpful that arranges a skype live support to assist us to setting up everything and making sure our set up is on the right track afterwards. I highly recommend this app.

Tom Raffield

This app does everything we need shipping wise and has been very well thought out. And the customer service has been incredible. Would highly recommend.

Dee O Gee

Intuitive Shipping is a great app! It solved our weight-based shipping "up charge" problem. The support was great and the set up was pretty easy.

Active Ride Shop

Intuitive Shipping is a great shipping app that enhances the capabilities of your shopify store. It allows you to get as creative as you would like to provide tons of different shipping methods to your customers and presents the shipping methods based on rules met by the customer.

They also have very dedicated customer service who have been very helpful in setting up our shipping program.

I highly recommend this app.

- James

True Colours Products

The app itself is brilliant, it has done everything I wanted and needed it to do and was so versatile in how it could be tweaked and changed and adapted to my specific business.

Joel went above and beyond in helping me out. Sending me links to information I needed, walking me through the different steps I needed to know, explaining why he didn't recommend the course of action I had selected with the app (using city names instead of postal code generated shipping zones) and then helping and showing me what I needed to do. Explaining why inputting individual item sizes and weights was not a good idea and encouraging me to go with 5 standard shipping box sizes that will address 99% of my shipping requirements and wont cause issues and higher shipping rates through the Canada Post interface. Being right there when I needed further clarification on something.

I walked away from this experience and purchase with so much respect for Joel and his Intuitive Shipping app. It not only looks after our needs today but can be easily adapted to grow and change with our company

A heartfelt "Thank You" Joel. You are amazing and how everyone that produces a product should stand behind their business and what they are offering!

Amkha Seed

Intuitive Shipping is by far the most well designed and versatile app for customizing shipping options. User friendly yet powerful, this app has saved us countless hours and has provided multiple options not available on other similar apps we've tried. In addition, the support staff is responsive and eager to help.