Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

RSG METALWORKS

BEST SHIPPING QUOTE APP ON SHOPIFY. We had a number of scenarios to achieve with our store regarding shipping quotes. One being the need to send 2 boxes in one order, since our products have 2 boxes per order. Intuitive accounted for this with the additional box as well as helped with setting up all the scenarios we need for our situation. This app is fully solid and saved us! The support is also amazing and top notch. I would strongly recommend this app over any other shipping quote or boxing geometry type shipping app. Intuitive Shipping has everything you'd need.

All American Sharpener

We have been using this app for about a year now. We have some very specific needs for shipping rate calculations. This app allows us to set those detailed adjustments to work automatically, and that has been very useful. At first, all of the options were a little daunting. But the developer has always been responsive and helpful. Once we got things dialed in, it did exactly what we needed.

Denny Austin
All American Sharpener

The Cupcake Room

I installed the app and the team helped me configure my little semi-complex setup exactly how I wanted it. The app has so many configuration options I'm amazed!

Very helpful having the Livechat to discuss the requirements also.

Bother

Excellent app flexibility and support from Paul. We used it primarily for configuring our postage map with 3PLs by time and postcode (whilst keeping a simple customer experience). Thanks!

Seeti

Fulfillment is complicated even if you are a small business. Intuitive shipping makes it simple to implement your ideal mix of options that are easy for your customer to understand. To boot the support they goes beyond just their app. They help you get what need working.

I am a VC helping my wife get her store up and running and it is long time since I was a hacker (when I ran part of the database development at Oracle) and I have to say this is a fine piece of engineering. Worth every penny.

Sibu Seaberry

Their app worked better for us than the standard settings in Shopify, by far. Their support is incredible. They went above and beyond to make sure the app worked as we needed it to, even following up with me on a Saturday. The app works perfectly and sold me on the features and settings, but their support OVER SOLD ME. Highly, highly recommend this app!

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

I would give this app ten stars if I could. Superb and timely support which has provided for the fining-tuning and enhancement my store's shipping process. A relief to have and a pleasure to use. I second the previous review: Thank you, Paul!!

Venue

I really appreciate the one-on-one support that Intuitive Shipping offers. Sometimes documentation doesn't get the job done. You need to ask questions of a person. That's especially true when you're dealing with shipping (so complicated) and an option-rich app like this one. Thanks, Paul!

Immersion Research

This app is awesome. The customer service that comes along with it is even better. I highly suggest this app for special shipping scenarios!

Naish USA

We spent a lot of time looking for a shipping app that would fit our needs and Intuitive is the crown jewel. The back end allows you to create endless shipping scenarios for all of your logistical desires. In addition, their support team is what makes this app worth getting. Any question I have, they answer at least within 24 hours or sooner and they offer phone 1:1 support whenever you need it. Best shipping app on the market!