Intuitive Shipping , 316 reviews

4.9
February 6, 2023

Powerful app that gives you a lot of ways to customize your shipping parameters. A+ customer service. One of the best apps I have used with our store to date.

Black Acres Roastery-Subscriptions, Cold Brew, Shop, Brew Guides
Time spent using app: 14 days
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 7, 2023

Thank you for the high praise! We're glad to hear you're taking advantage of the many ways Intuitive Shipping can customize the shipping experience for your customers. Whether you have a quick question or get stuck on something, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

February 2, 2023

The Intuitive team has been the MOST HELPFUL and KIND group of folks I've worked with to set up my website. Setting up shipping functions that work is by far one of the most complicated tasks in developing a new website and they made the process much easier! The app is quite intuitive (ha!) and they have helpful guides, and are always SO helpful when I reach out. I highly recommend! Thank you Intuitive folks!

R&R Secret Farm
Time spent using app: 11 days
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 3, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for the high praise! We are very happy that your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been an exceptional one, and that you're getting the most out of the app, our support team and our self-serve guides. Please let us know if we can help you further should the need arise. Thank you for the enthusiastic recommendation!

February 1, 2023

great service! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Living Barrel
Time spent using app: 2 days
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 3, 2023

Thank you very much for this very brief and very enthusiastic review! Our team is always here to continue providing the great service you have come to know and expect, so please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

February 1, 2023

Intuitive Shipping is a great app that provides an easy platform for complex shipping needs. They are always helpful if you need an extra set of eyes to figure out what you want to accomplish. Thanks team.

Pro Team
Pro Cabinet Supply

Pro Cabinet Supply
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 3, 2023

We're so happy to hear Intuitive Shipping is helping you manage your shipping needs so effectively! We appreciate you taking a few moments to share this to help others make an informed decision. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again should the need for assistance arise.

January 30, 2023

I couldn’t have dreamed of a better shipping app, it really does it all and then some. The customer service is 5-star, it’s a huge learning curve and they were there at the ready to assist anytime I ran into an issue. Micheal was always very responsive, walked me through each step via live calls and always checked in to make sure I didn’t need anything further. I’ve used other shipping platforms in the past and Intuitive Shipping is by far the best option out there. Thank you for bringing me such peace of mind! -https://theporterhouse.co

The Porter House Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy to hear your experience with Intuitive Shipping has so far exceeded your expectations. It's great that you are getting the responses you need in a timely fashion and that Michael has been there to help you through the onboarding process. He and the rest of our success team are always here to help you should the need arise.

January 26, 2023

Excellent App! We recently came over from another shopping cart to Shopify and could not find a good solution for real-time shipping. This app is exactly what we needed and the support is amazing.

Pixel Technologies, Inc.
Time spent using app: 5 months
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 27, 2023

We're happy that you gave us a try after migrating, and it's great to hear that Intuitive Shipping is giving you the tools you need to succeed with shipping. Thank you for taking a few moments to share this! Please let our support team know if there is anything you need, whether it's just a simple question about the app, or you run into an issue. We're here to help!

January 17, 2023

Intuitive Shipping is an excellent product. It was easy to migrate from our previous shipping configuration and do the basic setup. Intuitive also offers all of the additional features we needed to fine tune our shipping/check out experience for both our D2C and B2B customers.

Culk
Time spent using app: 5 days
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 20, 2023

Thanks for taking a few moments to share this! We're happy to hear that getting set up on Intuitive Shipping was a smooth process, and that you're now able to take advantage of our robust feature set. Our support team is here to make sure you're set up for success with shipping, so please reach out if you have any questions or hit any snags. We're here to help!

January 5, 2023

I was very happy to find the Intuitive Shipping app as our shipping costs were very different between different products and countries. I booked a demo for installation and Michael went through the whole app with me and helped installing it. After running some tests and adjusting some small things myself it worked perfectly! Very happy that we are now working with the correct shipping rates on our website! Thanks again Michael!

LIVLIV
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 days
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 12, 2023

We are also very happy that you found Intuitive Shipping! It's great to hear you took advantage of our free onboarding session and that you got the help you needed to get set up and running. Michael and the rest of our team are here for you if you have any questions or if you get stuck on something. Please don't hesitate to contact us.

January 2, 2023

Used Intuitive Shipping for two years to help manage cost-of-shipping struggles with multiple odd-shaped products in my store and print-on-demand suppliers. I recently simplified my packaging requirements to a standard set of boxes and mailers and dropped all POD products and no longer needed the firepower of this app. If you have complex shipping requirements that, for example, require billing for a single order that requires more than one box (and you don't want to eat the shipping costs), this is the app for you. It's brilliant and the support is among the best for any app I've ever used. Thank you.

OddGoods
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 4, 2023

Thank you for sharing your this, and for helping others with similar complex requirements make an informed decision. We're glad your experience with Intuitive Shipping was such a positive one and helped you manage your complex requirements. We very much appreciate you taking the time to share this thoughtful and detailed review as you transition into a more simplified approach to shipping.

January 1, 2023

As a growing company we made the big decision to move over to Shopify, our next step was to choose a shipping app for our growing needs. After doing research Intuitive Shipping always kept on coming up so we to a risk and choose them. I’m hear to say it was one of our best decisions we made as the team at Intuitive Shipping went over and beyond in helping us in creating our shipping scenarios with a breeze. Thank you Intuitive Shipping for being patient with us and understanding our needs.

Strictly European Motors
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 4, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this! We're very happy that you chose Intuitive Shipping, and that your experiences to date have been overwhelmingly positive. We're not happy until you feel confident with your setup. Our team is here to help if you get stuck on something or if you just have a question.