Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Heaven's Harvest Store

This is a very robust app with a ton of features that we needed. We had special requirements for shipping multiple packages and it checked all the boxes for us. Their friendly support team was very helpful in providing the assistance we needed for our unique situation. Would definitely recommend this.

Gracefully Fed

Had an urgent issue and they were able to pinpoint it immediately. Was super helpful. We have very specific shipping needs so any glitch can be hard to find.

Spectrum Plastics Webstore

I highly recommend this app and the team that comes along with it. Support and white glove service helped me through my complex shipping rules and it has been running without issue. This is the shipping rate app that does it all.

Butter Pat Industries

I cannot speak highly enough of the functionality, power, and capabilities of this app. Total gamechanger for our business with proper dimensional weight calculations for shipping, proper rates, and more. The Intuitive Shipping Team is incredibly responsive and capable of handling complex issues. I've relied on them several times to get our shop up and running with new shipping charges/changes and they have answered every question thoroughly -- and helped implement! So thankful for what Intuitive Shipping does for our Shopify Store!

Little Free Library

Couldn't praise this app more. I ship very large items so it's important for me have a clear and accurate shipping system for myself and customers. Their support has been top notch as well. I highly recommend Intuitive Shipping!

CaravanMods.com.au

Their Support is amazing - They have support hours listed in the app, But then They also have an on call team for when/if things dont work or you need that urgent question answered. A very powerful and Easy to understand app with their support. We were up and running with a very complex Shipping matrix within a few hours. Most of that time was labour in entering. The only recomendation I would have is can you guys make an option to import/export the shipping scenarios so they can be edited in a csv file

Livingspace

We had some complex shipping scenarios with some of our brands and needed an app that would provide options above the basic Shopify features. This app does it all, it's perfect! And the customer service has been 5 STAR. I would definitely recommend Intuitive Shipping's APP.

Thrust Vector Ltd

The support for setup and carrier integration with Canpar and UPS has been outstanding. The functionality works very smoothly and enables us to cope with the widely differing shipping rates for our bulky and heavy items across the US and Canada.

Ere Products London

Brilliant and fantastic service, especially customer service Paul incredible. The App itself does so many good works that Shopify supposed to that but thanks to Intuitive shipping all problems became normal. Thank you!

Ninnys Napkins

This app works really well and does exactly what I needed it to do. The customer support has been really great as well with prompt, polite and helpful responses. I did experience some issues in the beginning but they were all my errors, you really want to make sure you have all of your weights, dimensions and shipping scenarios perfect before leaving test mode, and run lots and lots of tests! My only complaint would be that when I did have a missing dimension etc, my customer would get an error that told them I do not ship to their address. I wish the error were a little different as the customers found it confusing.