Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

DryEyeShop

This is very powerful software with absolute first class support. The support is definitely needed for people like me, because while it's powerful it's also complicated (for example, there are multiple ways to accomplish the same thing). I am not personally crazy about the user interface for a number of reasons. My first time around with the app was not ideal - I had a hard time wrapping my brain around the structural concepts due to the UI/nav. Circled back to try again because we really really need it, and ever since I finally understood it better, with some patient hand-holding, I've been fine. Most importantly, the level of support and detailed guidance and assistance is simply unparalleled in my experience with Shopify apps across the board. Timely, detailed, thoughtful, you name it. And that's why I wouldn't even consider docking a star for the UI. Big shout out to Paul for excellent assistance throughout.

iShirt.Me

I have a very complicated shipping scenario for my store, among all the shipping apps , only this app can validate my requirement

ORDERlich

Absolute stunning support by Michael - solved all our issues and challenges quick and smooth. This app is a gem!
Overall experience: Simply AMAZING! Thanks again.

Pinoy Groseri

I had an issue with my shipping rates when some of the orders were made.
I had setup up several conference calls with Intuitive Shipping Tech Support (Paul) and he was very patient and very helpful with my needs to resolve the issues. Paul is one of the best customer support I have ever had. Also, Intuitive Shipping made it possible for my store to offer a combined shipping rates that Shopify Profile could not provide at this time.

Funky Moose Records

This app combines the functionality of 2 apps we used before, saving a bit of money but the best part is that we've never been able to calculate shipping rates as accurate as we have with this app. Support is stellar and quick to answer any questions and help out when you have a specific scenario in mind. I'm glad we found you!

QuartzGrip

I've used this app on two shopify sites, both with very different mailing set-ups. On both occasions the support team in Canada went out of their way to help and make the set-up as painless as possible.

Falling Putt

Just got set up with Intuitive Shipping and the combined shipping works beautifully! Their support team is fantastic, quick to respond, and showed me a better way to calculate shipping. They pretty much led me through the whole process. I recommend them!

Pourtal

Really robust shipping tool that helped us create tiered shipping rules across various shipping zones. I was able to easily book and one-on-one customer service call to troubleshoot a minor issue. Would definitely recommend!

Music Posters And More

Very customizable app. Was able to group # of items per shipping container, and automatically charge for a second container if more items were purchased. Able to set different conditions for different product types. Support has been amazing, pre- and post-purchase. Highly recommend

TheKey.Company

Superb customer service — our store ran into a snafu when we hit server capacity on a big sale, and the app team noticed, proactively set us up with a fix, and got in touch with us to explain the situation, all while we were still trying to figure it out ourselves and put out customer fires. Joel has been tremendously helpful with answering our questions and helping us prep for our future sales.