Intuitive Shipping

Control how shipping is calculated & displayed at checkout.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

addmeat

Location Hong Kong SAR

I've downloaded and uninstalled so many shipping apps before finding the holy grail which fit my exact business needs. My business is conducted locally however it is divided into many districts and suburbs which all have their own delivery time slots provided by local logistics company. Intuitive Shipping has saved me a lot of headaches and more time on my business. PROS: conditions to fit all types of scenarios (locally or internationally), many options within options, AND/OR conditions (not all apps support OR functions), simplistic and easy to navigate UI and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the app operates within the default flows of Shopify. Many other apps have the delivery options conducted at CART page which can ruin the overall flow, theme, and feeling of the purchasing experience - this app follows the default Shopify flow which consumers are used to with no surprises. Their support is also extremely quick, friendly and helpful. Their team quickly solved a problem I was facing within a few hours - it was within their off-hours but responded once they opened. CONS: A bit of a steep learning curve to fully learn its massive capabilities - the FAQ and help guide is sufficient but wished for more YouTube tutorials from their channel for folow-throughs.

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this! We're elated to hear Intuitive Shipping is exactly what you needed to turn the shipping experience on your store into a positive one. We do appreciate your all of feedback, including your comments about learning the software. We will be adding more video tutorials soon. In the meantime, we do offer free onboarding sessions with our support team to provide businesses with advice on the best way to configure the app based on different shipping requirements. These can be scheduled right from the app's Get Started page any time after installing Intuitive Shipping. If you do need any help in the future, our team is here for you!

Orchid-Tree

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent App. It takes care of all our complicated shipping scenarios and conditions. Also, support is awesome, they helped us with the setup and all issues that we had always promptly.

December 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing this! It means a lot to our entire team, and it helps other merchants make an informed decision. It always amazes us how complex and diverse shipping strategies can be. We're always up to the challenge. And we're always here to lend a hand if you're not sure about something.

Sunrise Greenhouses Ltd.

I'm using the app to set different packages based on product quantity and it is simply amazing. I had the first help to configure it properly and Michael Janes was just perfect. It's easy to use and I was insecure to do it by myself, so this help was what I needed. Their customer support is excellent!

December 3, 2021

We're so happy to hear you've been able to get the help you need to get you started! Michael and the rest of our team are here to help whenever you get stuck or just have a question about Intuitive Shipping. Thank you for taking a moment to write this. It is very much appreciated!

Coast Appliances

This app was a huge help to set up some pretty complicated shipping scenarios with multiple rates for a bunch of different product types! The technical support is fantastic!

November 26, 2021

Amazing to hear Intuitive Shipping was able to handle your complex setup! And thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to share your experiences. We very much appreciate it! Let us know if we can help with anything further.

FIX'D

Time spent using app 1 day

From start to finish, I am COMPLETELY blown away by Intuitive Shipping! First let me say...it's so CRAZY to me that with as advanced (and "expensive") as Shopify is that they haven't developed a way for users to create shipping scenarios right within the app. I guess that's a good thing for app developers, but I digress. I needed help with getting some shipping settings together after launching two new products on my store. The guys at Intuitive Shipping (Hey Greg and Paul) literally saved my butt! The customer service was on POINT. They delivered fast. They broke down how to use the app. I could go on and on and on! Simply put: I am 100% happy with my decision to add them to my store and will be referring them to others who I know could benefit from this app. TRULY impressed (and GRATEFUL). Wish I could give you TEN stars! You guys rock!!

November 26, 2021

And we are completely blown away by this review! Wow!! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. Everyone on our team sincerely appreciates that you took the time to share this. If you have any questions at all about Intuitive Shipping, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to working with you!

Geek & Co.

Intuitive Shipping really helped us with our store. Our shipping is now more effective and economical thanks to the tools in their app. It helped solve a lot of issues we were having with offering FREE SHIPPING on only certain products. They were also super helpful. Michael and the rest of team took their time to walk us though the initial set-up...and also later when we wanted to make our shipping rules even more effective.

November 15, 2021

We very much appreciate that you took a few moments to share how Intuitive Shipping has improved the shipping experience on your store. Our entire team is grateful for this amazing feedback. Thank you!

Costumes.com

If you are looking for something to deal with any type of Shipping setup, this is the app to go for. The other apps are good but IS really gives you the ability to build out any rule that you like, add markups, integrate with carriers and much more. The interface is friendly but also really powerful and I would advise making yourself familiar with how rules are built and really plan out the logic if you have a complex setup. IS can and will handle it as long as you set things up correctly. If you need assistance, the support is excellent - personally I have gotten myself in a few tangles and always gotten a solution back very quickly with clear instructions. Highly Recommended!

November 10, 2021

This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. Shipping can be complex, so our knowledgeable team is always here if you get stuck and need help. It's great to hear our support team helped you overcome some challenges quickly. Please reach out to us again if you have any more questions about Intuitive Shipping.

Shine LED

This is an excellent shipping automation app. We had some specific scenarios that we needed to build for our products and packaging and this app handled it easily. Paul from the Intuitive Shipping Team was an excellent help and took care of our hiccups promptly. Very impressed and looking forward to continuing to work with them long term!

November 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear Intuitive Shipping is helping you achieve the shipping setup you need. Our support team is ready to answer any future questions or address any concerns that come up.

Spot On Fishing Tackle

Location Australia

We had some complex shipping rules, and we received fantastic communication from the support team during the setup process. Highly recommended.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to leave a review and a recommendation. If you have any concerns with your setup, or if you have any questions about the app, we're here to help!

Ron Anderson | Customer Experience Manager

Surprise Cake

This app offers truly unique functionality when it comes to shipping rules. Beautify designed all around. Support has been extremely helpful. We are thrilled to work with Intuitive Shipping. Thank you!

November 2, 2021

Thanks for taking time to write about your experience with Intuitive Shipping so far. It means a lot to our entire team! And, we know it helps other merchants make an informed decision about something as important to their business as shipping. We are thrilled to have you as well, and we look forward to working with you. Reach out to our support team at any time!

Ron Anderson | Customer Experience Manager