Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Diamond K Country

The Support that I have received by Intuitive shipping, has been outstanding. Many other apps should take note.

If you are looking for a Shipping app, that will allow you to give custom shipping rates or anything else that you could dream of for your shipping, this App is the way to go!

Pe Energy

This app will save you Money! Awesome support! Hands down. Thank you!

Painted Peace The Art Of Stephanie Burgess

Switching to Intuitive Shipping has proven to be a brilliant choice for my online business. It obliterates the app I was using before. It is surprisingly easy to get up and running and does a very good job of accurately generating shipping charges. It has alleviated all the stress I used to have in the shipping department. Additionally, the support team is exceptional. Issues are quickly addressed and problems are fixed immediately when they rarely arise. To be clear, any problems I've had are not within the app, but silly mistakes made on my part. This is by far, the best, most user friendly shipping app I have ever attached to my Shopify store. I cannot recommend Intuitive Shipping highly enough.

Fatherrabbit

This app is something I've been searching for for years. The ability to have per product shipping fees is a real time saver for a store that often sells bulky/oversized items that require an additional charge. Set up was logical and Joel and Sharon were so incredibly helpful. Highly recommend!

How Much Ya Bench

This app does exactly what it says it will, and costs so much less than all of the other alternatives out there! We have worked with plenty of other shipping apps and this is by far the best. The best part however is Joel and his customer service. We have had a few issues with rates showing up funny, but Joel is always right on top of it and goes the extra mile to help fix it. If you are having second thoughts about switching shipping apps or enabling one for the first time, stop worrying and install Intuitive Shipping!

Rockerly

You know the pain of trying to get your shipping worked out - every store is different.
After researching a ton of apps and articles, I kept coming around to Intuitive Shipping.
All I can say is it's been awesome. Not only is the app capable of easily managing my particular store's needs, but Joel's customer service is simply outstanding.
Couldn't be happier.

Lekker Home

This app is a serious lifesaver and has made creating a complex set of shipping rules as straightforward as possible. Our setup with Intuitive automates way more of our shipping than our previous apps and costs less. Their support is super helpful and it's surprisingly easy to adjust scenarios on the fly for sales or vendor-specific shipping requirements. Can't recommend highly enough.

Dixie Decoys

Intuitive Shipping has been able to handle every scenario we have thrown at it. Drop shipping from multiple locations with different packages and mixing in free shipping promotions. Yes, it can be done. The customer service is INCREDIBLE! Joel takes the time to build your shipping solution and is readily available to make adjustments as needed. For cost, functionality, and customer support this app is hands down the best shipping calculator on shopify.

Fringe Studio

Intuitive Shipping gave us the ability to easily set up shipping scenarios for the variety of items and combinations of items on our site. Support is quick and thorough. Joel is great! We looked at several apps before deciding on Intuitive. Great value. Extremely happy with this app!

Sydney Vape Co

I had quite a specific set of shipping rules I wanted to setup.
I needed to handle domestic retail, international and wholesale customers all differently based off different weights, customer tags etc.
I shopped around for several different shipping apps, but none could do what I needed.
Several google searches looking for a solution I came across a blog mentioning Intuitive shipping.
Downloaded it and its shipping rules allowed me to set it up all myself. Due to the complexity of the rules I needed, my setup didn't work as expected. I reached out to Joel at support and he spent over an hour on skype with me going through it all and help me set it up and test everything.
Support was amazing and the app worked perfectly with my complex set of rules, Super happy with it and can't recommend this app enough. Its a powerful tool with a lot of flexibility with complex shipping scenarios.