Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Amkha Seed

Intuitive Shipping is by far the most well designed and versatile app for customizing shipping options. User friendly yet powerful, this app has saved us countless hours and has provided multiple options not available on other similar apps we've tried. In addition, the support staff is responsive and eager to help.

Diamond Pride

wow! would get this app for its customer service alone. on top of the best service we have ever gotten by any shopify app, you'll also get the probabely best shipping app for shopify on top. it's smartly designed to give you all the creative power for your shipping rules without having to be a coder. joel helped us sketch the outlines - the rest is just a couple of clicks (read: rule clones) away... and - did i mention the 5star customer service yet?!

Ozzie Trampolines

This app does everything I need, and does it very well! I have a store with multiple suppliers and use all of their shipping procedures, which are all different to one another. The ability to segment products from certain suppliers, and then segment further within that makes shipping to multiple postcodes and zones a breeze.
The customer support is the best I’ve seen from and Shopify App! Joel is super patient and understand of individual needs and more than happy to help. The biggest part of the store setup that Joel has helped me with is the custom rules, where, if a setting in the app doesn’t exist, and very simple in ordinary mathematical calculation can be added to a “special rule” section of your process, eg; vendor / 1 x weight x $, or something to that effect... this allows specific rules for certain products.
I can’t be more happy with a shipping app, it’s everything I want, and everything I’ll need for all my future suppliers.
If you need flexible strong customisable shipping scenarios made, this is your app. Don’t mess around stressing for the cheapest, there’s a reason this is a paid app, it works and works well!!

Freshgaia

Simple, effective, with very responsive and helpful support

Raw Market

This is the PERFECT APP for all your shipping/delivery needs. It saved me countless hours and money. It doesn't seem to have any limits, unlike some much more expensive solutions out there. Customer support goes above and beyond... Joel seems to always be available, and really knows what he's doing - even on a Sunday night! If I could give this app 10 stars, I would.

Tannin Agatics

This app is a DREAM!

My shop (www.tanninaquatics.com) utilizes two different shipping options for some unique products, as well as a variety of international options. I was tearing my hair out trying to find an app that could accommodate my needs. That's when I saw a forum post on this product. I went for it and am completely blown away! Not only does this app overcome any shortcomings of the basic Shopify shipping, it's literally the answer to all of your shipping customization prayers. The potential for customizations is unlimited.

I shot an email to Sharon on a Friday night- and not only did she get back to me the next morning with a "Yeah, we CAN do that!"- she offered to have me set up a Skype session THAT DAY with Joel, the developer...and he not only talked me through the process, but made numerous helpful suggestions and took the time to explain how the logic worked...and he LISTENED to what I needed. I'm a complete doofus on the tech side, but Joel made this a pleasant and straightforward process! Integration with Shopify is super easy and...well, surprisingly INTUITIVE- like the name! This is literally like having a custom shipping program. And with individuals like Sharon and Joel standing behind what they do, it's incredibly satisfying to work with them.

These people absolutely love what they do and it shows! I see this app becoming THE custom shipping app for many Shopify stores. I would not hesitate for a second to get this app and take advantage of the amazing service that they offer! I don't usually jump for joy about stuff like this, but Intuitive Shipping is really helping me to take my business to the next level with this app!

Do yourself a favor and check this one out! And tell everyone you know once you get it installed!

-Scott

Taylors Wine Shop

There are no shipping apps on shopify that will allow me to customize individual shipping fees based on the box sizes I am shipping out. In the wine business, we are required to ship wine in special packaging which is costly and we need to be able to charge different fees for each of our box sizes in addition to shipping. All the other apps wanted to charge a fortune to customize this solution (i am talking thousands!!) Same with the shopify developers, they wanted to charge a fortune! Then I found this app and gave it a try. The customer support is awesome. If I have a question, i email and get a response. He even spent HOURS on the the phone helping me learn the system and how to customize the shipping settings to my stores individual shipping needs. Most people will not need hours to set this up. I just had a lot of specific package sizes and shipping scenarios I needed to set up. There is NO OTHER APP LIKE THIS ONE. All the other apps still use a one size fits all approach. Shipping is not one size fits all and neither should your shipping capabilities.
I GIVE THIS APP AND THE DEVELOPER, JOEL, 5 STARS!

Bintik Bintik

This app is exactly what I was looking for! It's the only app (that I've been able to find - and trust me, I did a BIG search) to address the serious deficits in Shopify's shipping rate calculations for Canadian businesses. Before using Intuitive Shipping, I had only one default shipping box (which was huge to fit my biggest product), which meant that I would be charging clients buying only a wallet, $30-60 for shipping. Of course, that scared away a lot of potential business. When I got Intuitive Shipping, I was able to add dimensions to each product so that it would choose boxes that were better suited to the product that I was shipping - and charge the customer a reasonable shipping amount. My first sale post-installation/set-up of the app, the difference between my actual shipping price and the rate that the customer was charged was only 2 cents! Finally, I want to thank Joel (one of the co-founders) who spent hours with me helping me to set up my shop and my shipping settings via Skype. In summary, I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this app to any Canadian businesses who are looking to improve their shipping rate calculations in their store. Thanks Joel!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next