Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Excellent-Supply.com

Wanted to like this app. Seemed like a good idea and that it would do the trick. Unfortunately, it came up short for our needs. It is supposed to control different shipping rules. Well, it does nothing to prevent free shipping on a product that's been selected (in the app) to NOT permit free shipping. Reached out to support. Set up a collaborator access for my store, per their request. They accessed our store. No improvement. The item is marked to NOT allow free shipping, yet it still does achieve free shipping when the cart total goes over $350. Uninstalled.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
After I wrote this review explaining why it didn't work, Intuitive Shipping replied to me via email saying the app wasn't configured correctly on my end. So I reloaded the app again. Disconnected shipping settings in Shopify (as instructed) and gave full control of the shipping scenario for free shipping to Intuitive. Still does NOT work.

October 6, 2020

***Update***

Hey Rick,

I'm not sure why you decided to update your review instead of taking us up on 3 different offers to work with you to review your configuration. We are more than happy to work with you to get things working properly. As noted in the email I sent, I offered to have our Success Lead review your configuration to ensure it will work as expected.

Our team has been available to assist you, and are still happy to assist you if you would please respond to our emails or let us know a time that works with your schedule to get on a call.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you are unwilling to work with us.

Warm regards,
Sharon

Hey Rick,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't getting your desired result with Intuitive Shipping.

It appears you may have missed Michael's reply yesterday morning (8:27 am EST). After you approved collaborator access, our team noticed that you still have free shipping over $350 set up within your Shopify shipping settings. Since Intuitive Shipping cannot override Shopify's rates, you have to manually remove them. If you did get his reply and things still weren't working as expected after removing Shopify rates, our team would have been happy to help you further.

If you are open to it, please reach out to support@intuitiveshipping.com with some times that you are available today so our team can get on a call to troubleshoot your setup with you. You can also book a call following this link bit.ly/3iBdaQm

I trust that a call will be a better support option for you since you will be able to provide immediate feedback directly to our team to fully resolve your concerns.

Warm regards,
Sharon Reeds
Co-founder/CEO

Grocerify

very bad support system its been more then 1 week asked for support but they are not responding at any query.completely shiity product

May 19, 2019

Hey Tanvir,

Thank you for your feedback. We take customer experience very seriously, so I made sure to do a deep dive into our tickets to ensure we didn't drop the ball. We have a few support tickets from you, all of which have been resolved with the last request being on May 7th.

In the last ticket, I can see that Sam from our partner app, Store Pickup + Delivery, answered your question but didn't receive a reply from you. He did follow up another two times before closing the ticket, so now I am worried your email may be the culprit: please reach out to support@intuitiveshipping.com from a personal email such as a Gmail account - I am really hoping we can get in touch to make sure you have an experience like the 64 who wrote in before you.

I reached out already to the email you've been submitting tickets with. Let me know a time today or tomorrow where we can jump on a call.

Cheers,