Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

homedelivery5

Looking at the great reviews. added this app. but i did not get support. Raised a request no help. Thanks. After the response from developer, I am updating it to 4 star since i missed their email. Shopify support is unreachable

June 26, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get our reply to your support request.

When I look through our records, the only correspondence I can find from your store is a chat you submitted on Saturday, June 6th regarding Shopify's carrier calculated rates addon that is required to use all third-party shipping apps on the Shopify platform. On Monday, June 8th, Ron converted your chat into a ticket and explained that you have to contact Shopify support in order to have this feature added to your Shopify plan. Unfortunately, this requirement is out of our control and I apologize that we could not add it for you.

For your reference, here is a link to our support response https://ibb.co/C8xZxPs

Once you get the carrier rates added, please be sure to reach out to our team with any questions you may have. Just be sure to whitelist support@intuitiveshipping.com to make sure you get our replies so we can get you set up quickly and effectively.

Warm regards,
Sharon Reeds
Co-founder/CEO

***Update***

Thank you for updating your review.

We took the liberty of creating a ticket with Shopify support and yourself. They have replied to the ticket but need you to respond in order to add the carrier calculated rates feature. If you don't see their email or ours in your inbox, I encourage you to check any other folders you have, especially junk.

Another route is to use this link help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact and use their chat support. As long as you are logged into your Shopify store, they can add it via chat.

If you have any additional questions, please email me directly at sharon@intuitiveshipping.com and I'll be happy to help.

Warm regards,
Sharon Reeds
Co-founder/CEO

Obsessed Garage

Great app with a lot of features to make your shipping accurate! I'm personally waiting for their newest version that could allow more boxes to be added, Paul was a great help and I cannot wait for the new update! We use 30+ boxes in our system because we sell a lot of different products of different size that get bought together.