Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Funky Moose Records

This app combines the functionality of 2 apps we used before, saving a bit of money but the best part is that we've never been able to calculate shipping rates as accurate as we have with this app. Support is stellar and quick to answer any questions and help out when you have a specific scenario in mind. I'm glad we found you!

QuartzGrip

I've used this app on two shopify sites, both with very different mailing set-ups. On both occasions the support team in Canada went out of their way to help and make the set-up as painless as possible.

Falling Putt

Just got set up with Intuitive Shipping and the combined shipping works beautifully! Their support team is fantastic, quick to respond, and showed me a better way to calculate shipping. They pretty much led me through the whole process. I recommend them!

Pourtal

Really robust shipping tool that helped us create tiered shipping rules across various shipping zones. I was able to easily book and one-on-one customer service call to troubleshoot a minor issue. Would definitely recommend!

Music Posters And More

Very customizable app. Was able to group # of items per shipping container, and automatically charge for a second container if more items were purchased. Able to set different conditions for different product types. Support has been amazing, pre- and post-purchase. Highly recommend

TheKey.Company

Superb customer service — our store ran into a snafu when we hit server capacity on a big sale, and the app team noticed, proactively set us up with a fix, and got in touch with us to explain the situation, all while we were still trying to figure it out ourselves and put out customer fires. Joel has been tremendously helpful with answering our questions and helping us prep for our future sales.

Nicole Brayden Gifts

So far, this app has solved a lot of the shipping issues we were encountering. Our biggest issue to date has been filtering and displaying different types of shipping options for the two types of customers we serve - wholesale and retail. Being able to create scenarios based on customer tags, as well as, per product or collection has enabled us to really dial in the different carriers we offer to each customer base as well as provide much more accurate rates. Paul has been nothing but knowledgable, patient, and most importantly, proactive in making sure the app is configured to our needs. We truly appreciate all his efforts and continued support. Thank you, Paul!!!!

Burkes Cycles

I can't believe we didn't get this app earlier! Setting up the scenarios to correctly reflect your desired shipping costs was made so much easier by Paul. He basically hand-held me all the way through until we got it right, his patience was outstanding. Now our store is truly reaping the rewards of this fantastic app and the boss is finally happy. Thanks guys

WFLIII Drums

This app covers a huge variety of possible needs, basing shipping on everything from customer tags, carrier-specific rates, algorithmic packing, etc. As a result, it's necessarily going to have a lot of settings and be a bit confusing.

Luckily, the support is very knowledgeable and helpful. I always appreciate it when the person running support can fix the problem AND help me understand how to make changes myself. Intuitive Shipping has this great support (Dan specifically!)

God’s Word Mission Society

This app helped us solve two problems: 1) How to account for two product types (individual books) and case products, and 2) how to create a range of shipping costs that covers the potential shopping cart variations and shipping options.

Intuitive Shipping does that and so much more. It can be complex, but the Support Team is AMAZING!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13