Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Stop Losing Money on Shipping.

RIPT Apparel

There isn't a single best app in the app store! You can literally do just about ANYTHING when it comes to possible shipping scenarios.

The best part of this app is the team that supports it. They are SO attentive and helpful. If you have any complicated shipping needs, install this app and get to work.

You can even schedule FREE Shipping threshold scenarios in advance which makes holiday sales planning much easier!

Trxstle

Customer support has responded to me within an hour each time I've asked a question. Their app documentation is also really good.

I was able to build the exact shipping scenarios for my carrier accounts through Intuitive's interface AND test all of it for free on my own schedule with their amazing test mode feature.

If you want to collect exact shipping charges for all of your shipping zones and create specific rules for users based on tags as well this app will get it done.

Côte Restaurants

App allows you to combine postage options and charge per unit, so much more flexibility than the default Shopify options. Live chat are a great help and will assist with set-up to ensure everything is working to your requirements. Instant, helpful and would have been lost without their assistance!

VOX Books

I used this app to create flat rate shipping. I also used it to trigger free shipping after 50 items were added to the cart. It even let me trigger free shipping for the entire cart once certain products were added. I had some issues getting some things configured because I'm a noob, but the amazing customer support I received through chat made my life so much easier. They got me up and running in minutes when I figured I could be spending hours looking at this.

RemodelBox™

Great app so far! Shipping settings are very customizable and the support is fantastic! They helped me set up all of my shipping settings from start to finish and were very quick and knowledgeable.

Shopify Experts & eCommerce SEO Consultants

I LOVE this app. And perhaps more importantly, how AMAZING the support is. Paul is fantastic and such a huge help! I recommend this app to all my clients, and not a single client that uses it is disappointed. THANK YOU Intuitive Shipping developers... seriously - You're awesome.

Detail Supply Plaza

I have a pretty complicated setup and this app can handle it all! The setup can be tricky, but there is always someone there to help. Paul is very good at giving clear instructions. I usually ask him to review my settings to be sure I got it right, which he is happy to do. And when I got it wrong, he fixed it for me!

La Compagnie des Cartes

The app itself is the best shipping app: more powerful, and easier to set. I have tried them all! And most importantly, the support is stellar: they answer fast, and go as deep as necessary in the issue to help you solve them.

Neptune Systems

"This is a great shipping App- it offers an incredible set of features, flexibility and second to none support to get started and to keep things running. Through some creative shipping scenarios I am able to offer our customers a large range of shipping options- from the USPS cubic rates for small packages and for our larger, wholesale customers- LTL Freight options. Look no further- this is your next shipping app."

MiamiSublimation

Paul has been great at helping us get up and running. Highly recommend if your shipping is more complicated than the basic apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8