Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping | Reviews

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Coast Appliances

This app was a huge help to set up some pretty complicated shipping scenarios with multiple rates for a bunch of different product types! The technical support is fantastic!

November 26, 2021

Amazing to hear Intuitive Shipping was able to handle your complex setup! And thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to share your experiences. We very much appreciate it! Let us know if we can help with anything further.

FIX'D

From start to finish, I am COMPLETELY blown away by Intuitive Shipping! First let me say...it's so CRAZY to me that with as advanced (and "expensive") as Shopify is that they haven't developed a way for users to create shipping scenarios right within the app. I guess that's a good thing for app developers, but I digress. I needed help with getting some shipping settings together after launching two new products on my store. The guys at Intuitive Shipping (Hey Greg and Paul) literally saved my butt! The customer service was on POINT. They delivered fast. They broke down how to use the app. I could go on and on and on! Simply put: I am 100% happy with my decision to add them to my store and will be referring them to others who I know could benefit from this app. TRULY impressed (and GRATEFUL). Wish I could give you TEN stars! You guys rock!!

November 26, 2021

And we are completely blown away by this review! Wow!! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. Everyone on our team sincerely appreciates that you took the time to share this. If you have any questions at all about Intuitive Shipping, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to working with you!

Geek & Co.

Intuitive Shipping really helped us with our store. Our shipping is now more effective and economical thanks to the tools in their app. It helped solve a lot of issues we were having with offering FREE SHIPPING on only certain products. They were also super helpful. Michael and the rest of team took their time to walk us though the initial set-up...and also later when we wanted to make our shipping rules even more effective.

November 15, 2021

We very much appreciate that you took a few moments to share how Intuitive Shipping has improved the shipping experience on your store. Our entire team is grateful for this amazing feedback. Thank you!

Costumes.com

If you are looking for something to deal with any type of Shipping setup, this is the app to go for. The other apps are good but IS really gives you the ability to build out any rule that you like, add markups, integrate with carriers and much more. The interface is friendly but also really powerful and I would advise making yourself familiar with how rules are built and really plan out the logic if you have a complex setup. IS can and will handle it as long as you set things up correctly. If you need assistance, the support is excellent - personally I have gotten myself in a few tangles and always gotten a solution back very quickly with clear instructions. Highly Recommended!

November 10, 2021

This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. Shipping can be complex, so our knowledgeable team is always here if you get stuck and need help. It's great to hear our support team helped you overcome some challenges quickly. Please reach out to us again if you have any more questions about Intuitive Shipping.

Shine LED

This is an excellent shipping automation app. We had some specific scenarios that we needed to build for our products and packaging and this app handled it easily. Paul from the Intuitive Shipping Team was an excellent help and took care of our hiccups promptly. Very impressed and looking forward to continuing to work with them long term!

November 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear Intuitive Shipping is helping you achieve the shipping setup you need. Our support team is ready to answer any future questions or address any concerns that come up.

Spot On Fishing Tackle

We had some complex shipping rules, and we received fantastic communication from the support team during the setup process. Highly recommended.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to leave a review and a recommendation. If you have any concerns with your setup, or if you have any questions about the app, we're here to help!

Surprise Cake

This app offers truly unique functionality when it comes to shipping rules. Beautify designed all around. Support has been extremely helpful. We are thrilled to work with Intuitive Shipping. Thank you!

November 2, 2021

Thanks for taking time to write about your experience with Intuitive Shipping so far. It means a lot to our entire team! And, we know it helps other merchants make an informed decision about something as important to their business as shipping. We are thrilled to have you as well, and we look forward to working with you. Reach out to our support team at any time!

Market of Home - Ahol otthonra lelsz

Market of Home
UPDATE: So the guys prove once again that they are very good what they do and got a terrific customer support. Thanks! Hi! So i have this app for 1 month now, i just started my monthly fee period. It is really helping me out to edit all the shipping rates through my store and able to give all the necessary information to my customers. I had some question regarding the Shipping Scenarios and Combining Shipping Rates and book a video meeting with them (Paul and one of his other colleagues) and they helped me out a lot. Finally i was able to understand the logic behind the shipping methods. So yes i am truly recommend you this app and the supporting team as well. 5 star guys! Thanks
Gabor from Hungary

November 2, 2021

Gabor, thank you so much for the kind words and the great review! Our support team is not happy unless you are confident in your setup. We're glad you were able to take full advantage of our live, one-on-one support option. If you need any further assistance with your Scenarios and rates, we're here for you.

Case Furniture

Great support. App can be a little confusing in the wording at times, but 1-1 support is always there for complex issues. We have very complex shipping rules, so this has been hugely helpful for us.

November 2, 2021

We really appreciate you sharing your experience with the Intuitive Shipping app and our support team. It's great to hear that Intuitive Shipping has helped you take full control of your complex shipping strategy. It means a lot to our team to see this, so thank you!

garten Basket

The help team at Intuitive Shipping, especially Michael, is incredibly patient and dedicated to getting this App working just the way you want it. And they'll walk you through all the steps so you can make updates on your own and not be reliant on them to do it for you. The functionality of the app is just what we were looking for: robust flexibility in setting rates based on product types, customer locations, membership status, etc. We couldn't find anything else that was as seamless from membership signup to shipping discount. Because of the number of ways it can be configured, there is a bit of a learning curve and necessary patience and persistence to getting it setup properly. But that's why Michael and team are there!

October 21, 2021

Wow, thank you for the kind words! Our team very much appreciates your feedback. It's great to hear that Intuitive Shipping is meeting your shipping needs and giving you the control and flexibility that you need. Our Customer Success team is always here any time you have a question or a concern.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21