Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Stop Losing Money on Shipping.

Mike's Bikes

This app is great! It has a lot of options for item specific shipping charges and exclusions and can really do anything you need it do, no matter how complicated your shipping is.

They are also extremely quick to reply if you need any help, and always come up with inventive solutions to help with anything you need the app to do.

Four Seasons Hotels Limited

Paul Cann and his team are exceptional! Quick to answer my questions and quick to help with any issues. For all your shipping variation needs, this is the app to get. Thank you Intuitive Shipping team!

GFC TEST

I use this to quote Fedex LTL just like my customer service does. It calculates the number of pallets needed for the job and gets a quote back from fedex. So well thought out with terrific extra features

STACYC

Support team responds quickly and is very helpful with setting up the app based on your specific needs and complex scenarios.

Alchemy Fine Home

Great customer service! I was trying to set up a few complicated scenarios and the phone support I got was very helpful and simple, they set it up for me and tested it worked correctly. Highly recommended!!!

Dr. Morse's Herbal Health Club

This app fixes Shopify's one-box default shipping. The app is fully customizable to fit your shipping needs, and their customer service is prompt and informative. The 4D boxing algorithm is a very handy tool for anyone that has a variety of different size products. Great Job Intuitive Shipping.

Plus Modern Design

I can not say enough about Intuitive Shipping. The app works perfect for us and Joel has been great to work with. Very quick and responsive when we needed help setting up the shipping rules, fixing an issue (caused by shopify not Intuitive), and follow up. Would give more stars if I could.

Ananas Anam

We have tried several shipping calculators but went for Intuitive Shipping because it allows for a lot of fine tuning. The app has a bit of learning curve but Joel Reeds provides amazing customer service!

Marveling Matilda

Highly recommend the app, and taking the time to test fully in the trial period to get past the learning curve and implementation, it works as promised.

As a former corporate professional, it is easier than an ERP (SAP or JDE) item setup or data extract. Just follow the steps.

Co-founder Joel, has been very quick to respond to my queries and comments.

Do read the Requirements Section, if you are new to Shopify for CCS.

lllozeau

If I could give 10 out of 5, I would ! Customer service is on another level ! They take the time to help you, call you to help you set up your scenarios, and take full time to explain clearly all what you need to know ! I strontly recommand using this app for shipping set up ! Good job

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7