Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

FinfolkProductions

This app has saved us SO much money in incorrectly calculated shipping costs! It integrates with Printful as well. Their customer service is incredible every single time I've had a question. Despite note being the most tech savvy person, their representatives have made the process easy. Highly reccomend

CAL ROWE HOME

This app is honestly amazing! It does everything I need it to do and more. It can be a bit tricky at first as there are a lot of different options but, you can pretty much tailor this app to meet your personalized shipping needs. I was like a fish out of water when I first started using Intuitive shipping, however the Intuitive team is super helpful and accommodating they will teach you everything you need to know step by step and even provide you with useful information so you can get the most out of this app. I specialize in drop shipping home and garden décor so its pretty hard for me to use Shopify's standard shipping system. As it assumes that all of my products ship in a one size fits all box. This app has made it possible for me to now set my own custom dimensions for each product and group them into their appropriate boxes so I don't lose money on shipping or have to overcharge my customers. A big special thanks to Michael, Paul, Celeste & Sharon for helping me get my company off the ground after feeling like I hit a major roadblock you guys are the best!

Kinetic Labs

This app is perfect for accurately calculating shipping rates and takes the guesswork out of which boxes to us. Support is also extremely prompt.

Aspen & Echo

Amazing service from Paul. I had a whole bunch of unique requirements for my shipping that no other app could handle. He set everything up in less than a day and saved me weeks of stress and headaches. He was very patient and accommodating with my crazy requests and replied to all my questions super quickly. So happy I found this app. Thanks so much!

Cavalor Direct

Amazing product and support. The app literally does anything you may need for shipping - and the support is super helpful and quick

ATS Irrigation, Inc.

We've been using this app for almost a year now, and it's worth every penny. The SmartBoxing algorithm is great, and it saves us the trouble of having to figure out which size package to use for each order. I also know that our customers appreciate the quick shipping quotes. It does take some time to set up your shipping scenarios and get your settings set up correctly, but there's a lot of support material to help you along the way. The tech support team is also very quick to respond and super helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Doodl

This is the best shipping settings app I've tried so far. The interface is beautiful and their customer service is SUPER fast, patient and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone with specific shipping needs.

My Little Monkey

The app is great - handles all our complex shipping needs. The customer service is incredible, both by email and by meeting. Michael has been helping me figure out various issues with the complex shipping rules that we've set up on multiple occassions. Would recommend to everyone

Bandit Fitness

App has worked great from the start, and customer support is the best I've ever gotten with a Shopify app. Five stars, absolutely.

VDC On The Fly

We use this app to help us calculate live shipping rates for both ship to and ship from locations. The Intuitive Shipping support team is amazing! They are always willing to help and jump on a call whenever needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18