Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

livingworks-connect-USA

This app has provided THE solution to our complex shipping requirements. Once configured, the smartboxing algorithm really improved the delivery service options and rates returned for our customers. It integrates well with our UPS carrier negotiated rates. The support team provided excellent customer support as we worked through all of the configuration and testing.

EATOO

The app not just functions as it described, but the support was superb. The excellent help from the support team help us resolve the issue in a short time. Highly recommended!

Aaron Packaging

We had specific needs for our website. 1) We have over 1,000 products that we store in any 1 of 3 different locations in 3 different States. 2) Each of those products can be purchased individually, or in a prepackaged case. 3) 2 of our locations offer customer in-store pick-up. While the other location does NOT. 4) Many of our customers order cases of 1 product, and also a large number of additional products individually. Requiring their order be packaged and delivered in several different packages. 5) Some of our customers wish to use their own carrier accounts to pay for shipping, and need that option to be available. So, to put it short.. This app needs to be able to look at the order. Determine with products are prepackaged cases, and which are a loose collection of individual products... figure out the most efficient way to package them all up. Then offer accurate shipping options to our customer that include our pre-negotiated rates with UPS, FedEx, as well as offer in-store pick-up, if applicable... as well as the option for our customer to use their own carrier account. HOT DOG! This little app does it ALL! Yes, it took a lot of back and forth to set it all up. But their tech help is top-notch. Patient, and clear in their instructions. I am grateful for their continued efforts to support our sites needs. If you want to see their app in action, check out our website and see for yourself. aaronpackaging.com

Plan "B" Organics®

Great app if you need some additional functionality to what Shopify Shipping can offer. The customer support is the real highlight, they are quick to respond and extremely helpful.

OkiOki

This app allowed us to create a complicated shipping set up where some of our products ship for free to a location and others have a cost based on total cart value. Setting up the app was a bit challenging but their support team was very helpful and even implemented updates based on some of the challenges we ran into.

Romans Den

Michael was a great help in getting the app set up as I needed. Good product with even better support.

El Gusto

I used this app to help me solve a problem with weight variations due to selling meat online. Paul has been extremely helpful to customize it to my needs and accommodating all our requests. Great customer service.

Mountain Falls Mineral Water

The app works really well and solved our shipping needs. Any problems we had were immediately addressed by support. Recommend.

Zipp Cart

Intuitive Shipping allowed me to add on the fees other apps did not even offer. By far the best app customer service I have dealt with, I honestly cannot recommend enough. They have helped me with so many different shipping scenarios, from a % fee, distance fee, and even a fixed fee on top of it. 12/10 overall!

Heaven's Harvest Store

This is a very robust app with a ton of features that we needed. We had special requirements for shipping multiple packages and it checked all the boxes for us. Their friendly support team was very helpful in providing the assistance we needed for our unique situation. Would definitely recommend this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17