Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

The T-Shirt Deli, Co.

The perfect solution to my immediate need of having free shipping allowed on one product only. Works great!

Peak Premium Skirting & Timber Limited

I used this app as it allowed the flexibility for us to designate our delivery postcodes as we couldn't shop to the whole of the UK to begin with. The app is fantastically flexible and has been a dream to allow us to target the UK regions we support, and ensure that anyone who orders from us is within our shopping zones. Further to that, the support has been fantastic, polite, and extremely helpful. I can't recommend it enough!

n°74 E-Shop

Great app ! So much possibilities and flexibility. We tested many solutions, but Intuitive Shipping can really be considered as the "Swiss Knife" of all the apps. Michael and his team have been just amazing in support by answering questions and finding solutions for my website issues. I can only recommend, tanks so much !

Sandee's Memories & Collectibles

Love working with these guys! Very prompt in answering questions and finding solutions for my website issues. My site just went live recently and the rates during testing were accurate. No other app does what Intuitive Shipping can do and for a good price. Looking forward to a long and prosperous relationship with this company. Thanks so much!

Stay Golden

This app and its developer are amazing. Intuitive Shipping has been a game-changer for us. We are using it in a custom application, and the support team went above and beyond to take care of us.

The Cheese Collective

I was really struggling to set different prices for regional UK rates and intuitive has completely solved that. The staff have been extremely helpful and responsive and I would strongly recommend working with them.

DryEyeShop

This is very powerful software with absolute first class support. The support is definitely needed for people like me, because while it's powerful it's also complicated (for example, there are multiple ways to accomplish the same thing). I am not personally crazy about the user interface for a number of reasons. My first time around with the app was not ideal - I had a hard time wrapping my brain around the structural concepts due to the UI/nav. Circled back to try again because we really really need it, and ever since I finally understood it better, with some patient hand-holding, I've been fine. Most importantly, the level of support and detailed guidance and assistance is simply unparalleled in my experience with Shopify apps across the board. Timely, detailed, thoughtful, you name it. And that's why I wouldn't even consider docking a star for the UI. Big shout out to Paul for excellent assistance throughout.

iShirt.Me

I have a very complicated shipping scenario for my store, among all the shipping apps , only this app can validate my requirement

ORDERlich

Absolute stunning support by Michael - solved all our issues and challenges quick and smooth. This app is a gem!
Overall experience: Simply AMAZING! Thanks again.

Pinoy Groseri

I had an issue with my shipping rates when some of the orders were made.
I had setup up several conference calls with Intuitive Shipping Tech Support (Paul) and he was very patient and very helpful with my needs to resolve the issues. Paul is one of the best customer support I have ever had. Also, Intuitive Shipping made it possible for my store to offer a combined shipping rates that Shopify Profile could not provide at this time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14