Inventorify

Inventorify

by importify

Sync stock & price changes with Amazon Aliexpress eBay & More!

Head Shoppers

OMG!!! It really tracks product in real time. :D I am obsessed with Importify, Inventorify, and will try Editorify soon. I recommend to get all 3 of these apps if you want to run a successful dropshipping store.

Great support as well. Don't think twice at all, I promise.

babygadgetzz

Exactly what I was looking for, track and monitor my dropshipping products from Etsy & Amazon, please please add Taobao as well.

ScootersAndHelmets

Really love this app. Tracked my eBay products within just a few minutes. I had a small issue with matching my variants and they helped me really fast! Great customer service, thank you!

MusicShirtsWorld

I am mostly using Inventorify to track products from Amazon, Walmart and Etsy, this way i can be sure my stock levels and profit margins are accurate. I needed some support and they were lightning fast! Thanks a lot guys!!

JandK Shops

This app required me to manually enter every item in my stores individual URL's one at a time from my suppliers in order to track the product. This does not work for me seeing as how i have over 2000 products. They did offer me a refund though so i gave them an extra star.

June 24, 2019

Sorry about your bad experience, inventorify won't recognize your supplier if the SKU field in Shopify is empty. In such case, you'll be asked to enter the product URL manually, Else, if you are using a lister which imports the source site SKU you'll be able to add the product to the monitor easily.

JLOOD

The support team is great provided a professional setup guide for the app. Looking forward to price and inventory monitor app that will not let me down. Thanks, Moshe & Roy A+++++

ShoesAndLaces

So far a great experience with very kind and quick support. I'm using it to track eBay and Amazon products and it saves me a ton of time of manual updating. Thank you!

Top-Watches-Shop

I used to update Inventory manually, which is a big time consuming. i love this app, it takes away all the headache of doing this manually.

BestWatchesAndMore

Does exactly what we need it to do, had small issue at first but Support were responsive and helped me to solve it, would be great if you can add support for Taobao, thanks

TopGadgetsAndGear

We use this app to keep track of our incoming inventory from Amazon, eBay & Etsy, still uncovering everything this app is capable of but so far it works great and the Support were very responsive to my questions