Inventorify

Inventorify

by importify

Sync stock & price changes with Amazon Aliexpress eBay & More!

Gothic Fantasy Shop

We use this app to track our walmart and etsy prices and stock. It works really great. love the fact it tracks all variants. Thank you.

Imaging-Supershop

Fantastic app and even better customer service. Would highly recommend using it. It has helped my business become automated. It's also very reasonably priced.

Home Control Shop

The best affordable app that I found to sync all my product pricing & inventory in real time and save me a lot of time. The support team is also great as they reply to any query within a very short time. Thanks!

Head Shoppers

OMG!!! It really tracks product in real time. :D I am obsessed with Importify, Inventorify, and will try Editorify soon. I recommend to get all 3 of these apps if you want to run a successful dropshipping store.

Great support as well. Don't think twice at all, I promise.

babygadgetzz

Exactly what I was looking for, track and monitor my dropshipping products from Etsy & Amazon, please please add Taobao as well.

ScootersAndHelmets

Really love this app. Tracked my eBay products within just a few minutes. I had a small issue with matching my variants and they helped me really fast! Great customer service, thank you!

MusicShirtsWorld

I am mostly using Inventorify to track products from Amazon, Walmart and Etsy, this way i can be sure my stock levels and profit margins are accurate. I needed some support and they were lightning fast! Thanks a lot guys!!

JLOOD

The support team is great provided a professional setup guide for the app. Looking forward to price and inventory monitor app that will not let me down. Thanks, Moshe & Roy A+++++

ShoesAndLaces

So far a great experience with very kind and quick support. I'm using it to track eBay and Amazon products and it saves me a ton of time of manual updating. Thank you!

Top-Watches-Shop

I used to update Inventory manually, which is a big time consuming. i love this app, it takes away all the headache of doing this manually.

Previous 1