StockBot Low Stock Alert

StockBot Low Stock Alert

by StoreBuilder

Low inventory alerts & Sales Forecasting

Shopzingys.com

This app is great to start your site with keeping up with inventory . Sometimes we get so busy with content and become low on product , but this app is great reminder.

January 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing how the app is useful to you! Glad our app is coming handy to stay on top of your inventory.

Strava

Simple and effective. This App helps us to stay on top of our inventory so we can focus on other aspects of the business.

MostlyDead.com

Pretty basic, gets the job done and is improving.
When I first downloaded this app it did what I needed, but I did not like the report format. The day after I suggested an improvement, the developer implemented it. I hope that with enough feedback the app will be developed further and provide more flexibility. For now it is well worth the money in the time it saves me. The report helps me easily identify low stock levels for reorder and possible inventory discrepancies. This is important to me as my business is seasonal and when it is busy, I don't often have time to preform thorough reports and inventory counts.