Avaliações (57)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de janeiro de 2021

the app is good so far in maintaining inventory working well so far so good we are looking forward to applying this on a big scale lets see

Muscat Livestock
Omã
Quase 3 anos usando o app
StoreBuilder deixou uma resposta 12 de janeiro de 2021

Thank you for this great review! We look forward to supporting you as you apply our app on a big scale. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.

9 de setembro de 2020

Really works wonders. A life saver! Daily emails telling me exactly where my inventory is. So simple and so great. And the customer support is insane. I get super fast replies with custom screenshots and walk throughs.

KetoneAid
Quase 3 anos usando o app
StoreBuilder deixou uma resposta 12 de setembro de 2020

Thanks a lot! We're always glad to help.

1 de setembro de 2016

Works well and customer service is very helpful

Hardpressed Print Studo
Canadá
18 de março de 2021

Perfect app for those with thousands of SKU's. Helps us with our popular selling items. Saved our lives.

CRC Beads
StoreBuilder deixou uma resposta 19 de março de 2021

Thank you for this great review! Glad to hear our app is a life-saver!

26 de setembro de 2016

Great App. Great Customer Service. Couldn't be better!

El Camino Bracelets
Reino Unido
30 de outubro de 2014

Naren has been consistently awesome in providing stellar responses to our needs! We had a rare feature request that we needed to see implemented and Naren was quick to add it, and he never stopped emailing us during testing to quickly get it fully functional!

We're glad we chose him, and if given the option, we'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Maui Ocean Treasures
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
25 de fevereiro de 2019

Really helpful customer service. No product limit. The app is so much better than "Low Stock Alert", which doesn't monitor all the products in the selected collections. I highly recommended this app!

Delta Children
12 de agosto de 2021

Great customer service, helped me all the way to get this app set up properly. Support team immediately responded to error in file upload. Thanks!

221B Tactical
StoreBuilder deixou uma resposta 19 de agosto de 2021

Thank you for your review! We love setting up our customers for success.

8 de dezembro de 2020

Really helpful in keeping a check on my stock levels. Easy to use and the daily emails are just what I need.

BAD Co
Reino Unido
StoreBuilder deixou uma resposta 8 de dezembro de 2020

Thanks for this amazing review! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

5 de novembro de 2015

This app has been extremely helpful to us in monitoring our inventory levels. The push notifications via email help send us reminders to place new orders when our inventory runs low.

Customer support has been great too; emails are attended to within 24h and Naren often helps solve the problem within the day. Thanks!

Naiise