Stockbot Inventory Forecasting

Stockbot Inventory Forecasting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 20, 2015

Great Apps. Great Support. Great Sales Im having NOw.Thanks GUY. Make meaning apps.

StarinaDropship.com
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 16, 2015

Does exactly what you expect it to and if there is something you think is missing or should be considered Narin is quick to reply, discuss and if possible implement changes for optimal execution. Tension removed from accidentally running out of stock!

SAS Booster Club Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 30, 2014

Naren has been consistently awesome in providing stellar responses to our needs! We had a rare feature request that we needed to see implemented and Naren was quick to add it, and he never stopped emailing us during testing to quickly get it fully functional!

We're glad we chose him, and if given the option, we'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Maui Ocean Treasures
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 1, 2014

Excellent, highly affordable app that does exactly what it says -- an organized daily alert of items that have hit re-order levels.

We were also blown away by the response of the developer. We had a case that was not handled by the app and we submitted the idea for a revision. The developer weighed the merits with us, agreed it was a case that would be useful for others and within a few weeks got back in touch telling us the feature was implemented! Even if the developer had decided not to implement our request for whatever reason, the app would remain 5 star in our eyes so I suppose we're now a 5 star plus rating.

The Bible Student
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 20, 2014

Inventory Alerts has helped satisfy a really basic need for us — one we were surprised to find didn't come in a standard Shopify account to begin with. The app employs a clear system to input alerts when you're getting low on inventory, or in our case when we finish selling a portion of a good whose cost of goods has decreased, allowing us to note the new COGS on our financial reports. This is incredibly helpful, and wouldn't be possible without Inventory Alerts.

It's also worth mentioning that while we were disappointed Shopify didn't provide this automatically, the value of the app more than exceeds its price. A valuable addition to any webstore.

Wikimedia Shop
March 25, 2014

We get the low inventory alerts we need every morning; keeps us one step ahead. Works great!

The Outdoor Patio Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 6, 2014

This app works perfectly for our uses. You can set the trigger quantity to suit your needs. Narender, the developer, is wonderfully communicative and always there to help! Great app!

Wear Your Music
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
January 23, 2014

Highly recommended app. a life saver

Zasttra.com
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 7, 2013

This app does exactly what we needed, it could do more or be more tightly integrated into Shopify but, for the cost, it does as it is intended and meets our needs.

You set a stock count you want to monitor and click save. Done. Every day you'll get an email notifying you of all products in your store which have at and below that threshold for stock levels.

Who needs this app? A person like myself that wanted a "inventory at a glance" that I can look at in the morning and decide if anything needs to be re-ordered for the store. Nothing more, nothing less.

The author makes tweaks and changes when I needed. I wanted it to not consider variants that had N/A for stock counts, done. I wanted it to sort the e-mail blast so the items with least (or zero) inventory was listed first (to help my "at a glance" mentality), done.

Reliable and functional. If something isn't functioning or I think could be done better, I send them a support message and they get on it.

AwesomeDrinks