Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, save time and money!

gc2b

This app has made purchasing for my company a breeze also their support team is always there to troubleshoot problems with.

September 22, 2020

So glad to hear that Inventory Planner helped with your inventory purchasing!

Cruiser Gear

Love that this app helps me know when to order new inventory and prevents me from ordering too much inventory. This has truly changed our buying power in a matter of weeks. Suddenly we have capital to expand into new products! Plus Jill is super helpful. App paid for itself within the first week. 10/10 recommend.

September 3, 2020

Music to our ears! So glad to hear that using Inventory Planner helps your business grow!

Jolie Bra and Lingerie Boutique

Our inventory is complicated to say the least. We have both evergreen and fashion inventory, spread across 9 band sizes and 10 cup sizes, all of which have matching bottoms, in four sizes, you get where I'm going with this...

This app is an indispensable part how we run our business

SUAVS

Initial set up takes time, but once it's all done and ready, Inventory Planner is the best forecasting, and purchasing app out there. It connects directly to our Shopify and it literally takes me 15 minutes to create a new PO. Saves so much time and money! And their team (Jill, Basel, Oleg, etc) were so helpful and patient during set up. I recommend 200%!

May 30, 2020

Saves time and money - music to our ears! Thanks so much for your feedback.

Hidden Gem Fitness

Been charged $149.99 even though it says i have 27 days left of free trial and that the price is $109.99 on my account!

Hi there,
We apologize for the confusion about billing. We can see that you were charged $149.99/mo for Inventory Planner app because you approved this charged on May 22nd through Shopify.

Then the configuration changed for your account and we suggested downgrading the price to $109.99/mo and you confirmed this on May 26th.

This new payment will be applied on the next billing cycle in 27 days and that's why you see 27 days trial in Shopify.

Let us know if it makes sense now. Also glad to discuss if you'd like to set up a call. Feel free to reply to our email also about this.

JAXXON

Inventory Planner changed our entire approach to the inventory aspect of our business. It was such a smooth onboarding process and intuitive interface. Can't say enough about this platform.

May 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We love to see your store growing!

Simply Nursery

This app is really helping us to manage our stock and keep our products on stock. I needed a help and the online chat was very helpful!
I really recommend this app!

May 27, 2020

So glad that Inventory Planner helped with your stock management!

Rockstar Original

I have been in the retail world for well over 12 years and have used a range of tools, ranging from Microstrategy, Arthur (EP), Moco, etc and can comfortably say that IP is the most user-friendly tool. The functionality of this software will allow you to run a successful small business or large corporations. The team at IP are always available to help and will always try to understand your business needs.

The Feed

Inventory Planner is great. Works very well, integration to Shopify is well thought out. Support is top notch.

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner helps with your Shopify store operations!

Live Well

Fantastic app. Helps us with our inventory and a great feature is being able to forecast your most popular products. It keep your business moving and functioning properly!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear about your business growth and operational improvements!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8