Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, save time and money!

Season Cookshop

A very clever app that has clearly been put together with a lot of thought by some smart people. I haven't been using it long, so I have a feeling 'full-blown wow' will happen in future, but I keep finding things that make sense, and make my life a lot easier. I love the way when I place an order, it tells me how much I still have to order before I get to that supplier's minimum order, for example. Apart from the very clever forecasting (takes into account out of stock days when looking at sales performance - yay), it's this clever touches that save time and make working a bit more of a pleasure.

May 27, 2020

We LOVE to hear that Inventory Planner saves you time! Thank you for your feedback!

BOXXD™

So glad we found Inventory Planner. We used to manually forecast and predict our stock levels which was always inaccurate. We love it's easy to use like Shopify. It feels the same (if not better) which is great for our team to integrate with. Thanks to Bassel for onboarding us and answering multiple questions with tricky stock setups. We've now been using it for a few months and will be customers forever! Looking forward to integrating with our Amazon FBA soon too.

May 27, 2020

So glad to hear that Inventory Planner helps to improve your forecasting accuracy! We appreciate your feedback!

ChicSparrow

I use to this app to forecast purchasing trends on our products. Its very helpful. And the customer service team is always very kind and helpful too. Thank you, Jill, for all your expertise! =)

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We love working with you and seeing your store grow!

Weiner's LTD

This app turned calculating how much to order from hours to literally 10min. Uploaded 2 years of sales data in 5 minutes. Easy import and export of data. Great integration with Shopify to grab product data and update received inventory. Then it drops the PO into QBO to make reconciling and paying the invoice a breeeeze. We had a number of use cases that required tweeks to the app and they were always open to ideas and delivered tweeks quickly. We purchase about 1300 unique items that are sold in about 3000 variants from nearly 100 vendors. Great value and looking forward to future options to order by the case and set case pricing! Thank you everyone at inventory planner.

March 18, 2020

So glad that we could help save you time during ordering!

Heat Free Hair

We have used this app for almost three years. At first, it was a pain because there were long wait times for a response and things were constantly changing. But those changes have been made for ease of use and understanding! Now we can not get enough of IP. My favorite feature is the robust reporting tool and the ability to see snapshots of inventory at any given point. Highly recommend!

March 5, 2020

Thank you for all of your great feedback and help to improve Inventory Planner. It's a pleasure to work with you and we love to see your store grow!

Onekid

Love this app, a must have when you carry inventory and need to do forecasting / projection. The support is phenomenal Jill is the best, she comes back with answer very fast and always try to make sure you are 100% satisfy.

March 3, 2020

Thank you! So glad we could help with your inventory management!

Flatiron Wines & Spirits - New York

The layout is very user-friendly, the support team is surprisingly prompt and helpful, and the features are next-level. This is more efficient and navigable than Stocky, and at the same time more flexible and detailed. A superior product.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! Glad to hear we're able to help!

3D Printing Canada

The best inventory planning application with fast support. If you have an issue their technical team immediately gets it escalated and fixed. Excellent communication and the app is the key to successful inventory planning.

March 3, 2020

It's a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for the feedback!

XCVI

This app is a must have for any E-commerce store. We tried it out on one of our several stores and are now using it for every store. Shopify is missing so many aspects to properly plan, merchandise or buy and Inventory planner picks up the slack, making a huge difference with proper inventory levels and stock oversight.

March 3, 2020

So glad we could help! Thank you for your kind review!

WYRTH

This is the best inventory planning/management app I have ever used! It impresses me more and more every day. Their customer support is probably the best of any Shopify app i've used. (Jill is amazing)

Keep doing what you're doing Inventory Planner!

March 3, 2020

Fantastic! Thanks for your feedback - it's a pleasure to work with you!