Inventory Planner Forecasting

Create purchase orders, save time purchasing, advanced reports

$119.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wolfpack Supply

Just installed earlier today and am figuring it all out, but it seems super comprehensive and will help me streamline my ordering process. A bit overwhelming with all of the features, but Oleg helped me out greatly, and even added a feature that we needed to be able to use the app.

Rocka Nutrition

App works great. Got an individual fix within an hour after a problem popped up. Can only recommend. Definitely worth the money from what we've seen so far.

Uk Bump Keys Ltd

This is an incredible app. We use it constantly to manage our forecasting, budgeting and replenishment - we wouldn't be able to cope without it!

No matter how many SKUs you have or whatever your complexity, Oleg and team can definitely help you out to simplify your buying and planning efforts tremendously. Definitely recommended - trial it first if you need to, they're really knowledgeable!

Brayola

This app is provides all you need to effectively manage your inventory, purchases and budget. I have seen nothing quite like it in the industry. It does the heavy calculating for you. The developer provides great solutions to customize what you need for your business. The support is fast and extremely knowledgeable.
I highly recommend the App.

Cascadia1

Love this app. We use it for most of our reporting. The developers are so helpful, we have been able to make a few special requests for custom reporting that were accommodated. Highly Recommended.

Sivana

Amazing support and an incredible app. Use it every day and can't live without it! If you have a large amount of SKUs like we do, you need to use algorithmic forecasting for your buying. This is a great value with a super friendly support team.

Tiny Devotions

Love this App! It's a game changer. If your looking to effectively and efficiently manage your inventory, forecast and budget you need this! The support is fast and knowledgable.

Electricfamily

I've been manually consolidating excel reports from Shopify for the past year and having all of the information available in one app is extremely convenient to see trends/stock levels. The app offers compatibility with Google Analytics as well, so there's multiple levels of data incorporated to forecast replenishment info. So far it gets the job done and can't wait to continue to learn more about how to use the app!

Crow River Tactical

We found this app when looking for an app that could 1) Help forecast sales on products that frequently are stocked out, and 2) Make purchasing easier.

I'll admit, this app was overwhelming at first - it has a ton of features but some require explanation. But Oleg offered to do a demo of the software, and this helped immensely. We had a couple of feature requests that came up during the demo, and they implemented these in the same day - nice!

After spending some time with Inventory Planner, I can say this is an amazing app. Not only will it save us time, but it will help us keep the correct amounts of inventory to both increase sales, and reduce wasted inventory. This is the most expensive app we have, but we are now hooked!

Stephen Knight Industries

This app has done everything we have wanted it to do and more, and their customer service has been extraordinarily helpful with all of our requests.