Inventory Planner Forecasting

Inventory Planner Forecasting

by Inventory Planner

Create purchase orders, save time purchasing, advanced reports

ACAPELLA

Great customer support and awesome app for "retail heavy" companies like ours. Would totally recommend!

April 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Word on Fire

Great functionality and great customer service. I was really impressed by their responsiveness and how easy it was to set up.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We're so glad to hear that set-up was easy and that the functionality helps with running your store!

Slice Engineering

Inventory Planner has been one of the best apps to ever happen to our store on Shopify. It provides replenishment recommendations/forecasting for your products based on past sales. After the initial setup, thinking about "is this going to be enough inventory to last us the rest of the month" is no longer an issue. Using data-driven recommendations, IP can tell you how much you need of a product and when you need to replenish that specific product so you don't run out. This is especially important if you are placing a purchase order for a product, and need to place another purchase order for the same product before the first purchase order even arrives. The number of different settings they have is far advanced for ANY Shopify app you will find in terms of inventory management. This being said, Inventory Planner is not an IMS system by itself. You can use Shopify has your single source of truth for inventory, or other applications. However, when you allow Inventory Planner to manage the data from your IMS system, your life will change. It does all of the thinking for you. The main things you need to feed it, besides current stock and sales data, are how long the lead time is for certain products and how many days of stock you want to have on hand for a certain product. After that, VIOLA, no more stockouts! Another feature of inventory planner that our store loves is the ability to set up assemblies. If you have certain parts that are in multiple different products that you sell, Inventory Planner can track that part and tell you how much you need to order based on all of the higher-level assembly products that part is in. Jill, Stuart, Bassel, Oleg, and the rest of their team do a phenomenal job both in customer service and in application value (something that is rare to find)! When is the last time you got to chat/email/video call a customer service representative who actually wrote the detailed knowledge base article you had a question about. Not to mention the fact that they are responding to you sometimes in less than an hour! With all of this being said, if you are having inventory management problems, I highly recommend this application! You will be far impressed from your original expectations.

April 6, 2021

We're so glad to hear that Inventory Planner helps with your stock forecasting and purchasing! Thank you for your feedback and detailed review!

Inside U

Amazing- far better than any of our previous inventory programs. If there is any issue at all, they get to work on it right away! I've never experienced such expedient customer care!

April 19, 2021

We're so glad to hear this - thank you for your feedback!

Drone Authority

If there's any doubt in your mind whether this is the right solution for you, just go ahead and run the trial and your doubts will surely be alleviated. This is an incredibly well-designed piece of software (and I say that as a seasoned software developer myself). As well as its core features being extremely slick, each time I use it, I find more and more handy little power-user features that I didn't spot previously. We've gone from manually searching our inventory for stock to order (and making assumptions about what sells well), writing this all down into an email whilst also cross-referencing vendor references from price lists, sending 'PO' emails and remembering to check back each day for updates and then finally receiving the order and painstakingly updating inventory quantities into Shopify. We now just navigate to Inventory Planner, click the Replenishment tab, select the products that are forecast to go out of stock and hit 'Create PO'. We then email this to the vendor using the handy Email function and all the vendor references that we've previously entered and automatically added to each line item in the PO. Once the stock arrives, we check the stock received against the system and then hit 'Receive All', which in turn then automatically updates Shopify with all the incoming stock amounts. That's it. The whole process has gone from an entire evening of creating a PO and then another entire evening of updating stock, to a process that takes us no more than 10 minutes for each part. I can't even begin to explain how much stress this has alleviated from what was previously a very laborious task (and sometimes error-prone!) Even with its base functionality, it's invaluable, but for e.g, we found the other day that we could also automatically print barcodes for all the received stock. This is a process that would have taken us at least 1-2 hours as our previous system involved exporting product data, making data changes in Excel and then finally uploading to a specialist barcode printing app to make the final prints (which was laborious even in itself). Now, all we do is receive the items into stock and then hit 'Print Labels', which in turn prints a single label for every item we've just received. Better yet, we've been able to convert our existing label design onto Inventory Planner easily as it allows for infinite customizability due to the ability to use custom HTML/CSS (if desired). Support has been amazing. There's been a few occasions where we felt that perhaps something could be done slightly better, or a tweak made to improve the user experience and they've handled these requests perfectly, each time taking the feedback on board and in all situations have returned to me with a workable solution in record time. I've honestly been very impressed at how much they actually care about the customer experience and their ability to implement improvements so quickly. I could go on for far too long about how much time and stress this software has saved us. Needless to say, we're a customer for life!

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough review. We LOVE to hear about how you're able to save time and eliminate errors now using Inventory Planner!

Grobo

I use this APP to combine our sales and inventory from a few different platforms, I did like the replenishment and forecast feature as it made replenishment and forecast so much easier and saved lots time for us. I would recommend IP to whoever needs help with inventory replenishment and sales forecast. If this app has more features on production planning, it would be even better.

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner makes replenishment and forecasting easier and that it saves you time!

Loog Guitars

Amazing inventory management app. Easily can combine demand from different sources by just connecting the accounts and data just flows. Great reports and planning tools!

January 18, 2021

So glad to hear that Inventory Planner helps with reporting and planning your stock needs. Thank you for your feedback!

bilal&sajjaducl

Fantastic application for planning my inventory. I love it.
I recommend to every store which has multiple numbers of products

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner helps with managing your stock and ordering!

Satisfye

It's very comprehensive inventory and forecasting app, which can be very confusing! Their support team is excellent. They take the time to help you understand, whether through webinars, chats or one on one calls. Highly recommend!

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to help and so glad to see your store growing!

Trek Light Gear

It's a pricey app depending on where you're at in your growth and revenue size, but worth every penny when it comes to being able to predict inventory needs. It also may feel like an overwhelming app to learn - but again it's worth the investment of your time because of how powerful it is. The best part hands down has been the support. I've had a million questions as I've used the app - and every single time I've gotten the most helpful responses and even quick changes on the backend to make the app work exactly the way I need for my brand. Cheers and thanks to the IP team - this is definitely a 5 star app and they've been an important partner for our growing brand.

January 7, 2021

We love to see your growth and are glad to help support your work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9