Inventory Planner Forecasting

Inventory Planner Forecasting

$249.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Inventory Planner
4.3
December 3, 2022

This app is FLAWLESS for Inventory Buying and Stock Management. So many powerful tools in here that drives stock efficiency and reduce admin headaches. Fully featured, has excellent support, customizable, and is an indispensible growth tool.

Oz Backcountry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Inventory Planner replied December 9, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing from our customers!

It's so great to hear that Inventory Planner has made such a huge impact in your inventory control and growth. I'll pass on your glowing feedback to our Support team too, I know they'll get a kick out of hearing about it.

November 20, 2022

I love this app. I can't even imagine how I would have grown my 3 location business without it. My only complaint is that the fee went up a bit but I cannot complain when I've doubled my sales and cut my inventory management workload down to a few hours per week vs a few hours per day. This app is a must to have the product available when customers want it or you are missing out on sales.

Vape Express Canada
Time spent using app: 9 months
Inventory Planner replied December 2, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback - we love hearing from our customers!

It's great to hear that we've been so instrumental to your growth and that you've managed to reduce your inventory management by such a huge amount, it's fantastic to hear!

July 12, 2022

Good inventory planning tool, forecasting works good based on historical data and has manual adjustment options. The ability to connect several warehouses is good. Good self service guides and documentaiton.

Laboratorio Vittal
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Inventory Planner replied July 15, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review - we love hearing from our customers!

It's fantastic to hear how well Inventory Planner meets your needs forecasting your demand across your warehouses. I'm really pleased you find the manual adjustment useful too! I'll pass on your positive feedback to our documentation team also!

March 3, 2022

We recently moved our warehouses and Inventroy Planner has supported us perfectly. All our sales history was migrated at the agreed time and in an extremely smooth and uncomplicated way. A special thanks to Monica for the great support! ;)
And in general, we are really satisfied with the Inventory Planner and the features it offers. In case of any questions, you can always get quick and helpful tips via the chat function.

gitti
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Inventory Planner replied March 3, 2022

Hi Sophie,

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that Inventory Planner has been helping your business with Forecasting, Replenishment, Purchase Orders & Business analysis. We're glad to hear that your migration went smoothly and as you already know we're just one message away using our chat function.

The support team is always here for you!

The Inventory Planner Team

February 25, 2022

This App has saved us an incredible amount of time and money. The accurate and customizable forecasting ensures that you have what you need when you need it, while also limiting overstock. Purchase orders take much less time and time is money! Additionally the bundles, purchase orders, many other services provided by Inventory Planner will do things in the background that we were doing all manually before. It's worth every penny!

GO Motorsports Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
Inventory Planner replied February 25, 2022

Music to our ears! So glad to hear that Inventory Planner is saving you time and money! Thank you for your kind feedback.