Create Purchase Orders
Save time on purchasing. Incorporate vendor minimums, case sizes, and other supplier-specific information.
Forecast for Replenishment
Maximize profits with data-driven recommendations that ensure you have inventory when and where customers want it.
Use Open-To-Buy to create a purchasing plan based on revenue goals, optimal stock cover, and cashflow requirements.
关于 Inventory Planner Forecasting
Take control of your inventory.
Optimize your cash flow and reclaim your time with an inventory forecast based on sales trends and vendor lead time. Easily see what, how much, and when to order with Inventory Planner’s data-driven forecast.
Selling on Amazon or other sales channels? View all of your sales trends and inventory needs in one place. Control what products to replenish at each warehouse and for all sales channels.
Customized forecasting optimizes your inventory investment
- Prioritize what needs to be ordered
- Adjust forecast methods for seasonal or trendy items
- Plan for upcoming promotions to optimize levels of inventory available during BFCM and Q4 sales
Save time creating Purchase Orders
- Easily create purchase orders based on inventory forecasts
- Email vendors directly from Inventory Planner
- See what is ordered and what is received across multiple sales channels and warehouses
See the information you need to make smart business decisions
- Create a purchasing budget and plan cash flow using Open-to-Buy (OTB) planning
- Compare product lines, brands, and suppliers to see financial trends in your business.
- Identify overstock to help you free up needed cash
Low Stock Alerts emailed to you daily
- Set alert levels for your entire store or for each product so that you know when to order
- Detail lead time by vendor and variant to ensure you avoid missed revenue
How does it work?
After installing the app and connecting your sales channels, Inventory Planner will sync your sales history. With additional information provided like vendor lead time, Inventory Planner automatically produces your forecast.
You can connect more than one Shopify store to the same Inventory Planner account. Each will show separately for reporting, or you can create a combined warehouse to see aggregate information.
Launch from Shopify POS
- View incoming inventory and expected arrival date for each POS location
- Receive new stock and update inventory levels
- Customize reports to monitor key metrics for each retail location
Ready to Start?
Sign up for a 14-day free trial to see for yourself how you can take the guesswork out of inventory forecasting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I connect multiple sales channels?
Yes, Inventory Planner supports Amazon, Brightpearl, Cin7, DEAR, eBay, ecomdash, Etsy, Linnworks, LOCATE Inventory, Mintsoft, Odoo, Orderhive, Ordoro, QuickBooks Commerce, Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, ShipBob, ShipHero, Skubana, and Unleashed.
What does Inventory Planner change in my store?
Inventory Planner is mostly read-only service. We don't create, edit, or remove any products or sales orders. Optionally, you can update stock quantities when you mark your products as received in purchase orders.
- DEAR Inventory
在使用 POS 当面销售时使用此应用。
定价 14 天免费试用
+$10/mo each extra 1000 variants, +$50/mo each extra channel or location
** 经常性费用（包括每月费用或基于使用情况的费用）每 30 天收取一次。
So far one of the best apps to keep control of your inventory on multiple platforms and do internal transfer from your warehouse to others. It is easy to use, and it provides helpful reports. The customer service and technical support team are great, they always answer to your questions in a short time with a good solution to your situation. This app has made our daily operation simpler and better.
Music to our ears! Thank you so much for your kind review. We love to hear how Inventory Planner helps your store's operations!
We've been using IP for 2+ years now and support is always top notch and they're always developing new features. Can't say enough about how great they are!
Thank you so much for your kind review. We love to hear that Inventory Planner has helped with your purchasing!
First, the support is great. Which is good, because at first glance the app appears complicated. But, it's really a swiss-army knife of inventory management, so you can get into the weeds if you want, or, as we do, just do basic management and forecasting, together with PO creation. We originally had it tied into Shopify, but since we just outsourced to a 3PL, it's tied in there now, which makes it even more useful, since the inventory levels are far more accurate :-)
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad to hear Inventory Planner helps with your inventory management and forecasting!