Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

SystemsDirect.com

I have used Inventory Source for over 10 years and overall they provide a important data service for my online products from my suppliers to my website. Their website and admin is much better since I started with them. However, we have experienced ongoing issues with products being mis-matched, wrong pricing, products being in stock and they are not, etc, causing us to cancel many orders. Their support is ok but not great. Sometimes requests for support and fixes go into a "Black Hole." Overall though, they provide a needed service at a fair price. The app is a connector to their data service and is really the login to your admin.

Beautyshop.ie

Great app has made it fast and easy to upload products, fantastic range of suppliers in the beauty industry. Highly Reccommend

Rhythmdiscount

I used this app and its help me to grow mu bussiness.I am going rate it 5 star and recomend to use their services.I want to say thank you to the invetory team.

Jolie Elegance

We currently use Inventory Source to manage and automate our inventory. It is a great power of having automated inventory, it's taken so much out of the workload in managing a store. It helped us so much in our sales. The team is also very responsive and always ready to help with. Thumbs up :-)

Eggplant and Peaches

I can only imagine how tough it must be when using different suppliers to constantly or manually update prices, descriptions, quantity etc..via Shopify but Inventory Source handles all that and in a very seamless way. They are ahighly needed software integration tool that has many of the top suppliers in my category, and I am thankful they allowed me to focus on my core business.

WelcomeOHM

I love the ease of access to my suppliers products
Amazing platform would always use and reccommend to my business friends amazing

Bokeelia Boutique

I really like this help to keep updated with my vendors. Is really hard for 1 person to stay updates everyday the inventory. This app is your solution. The price is a little "high" but is way cheaper and reliable than hiring a human. Only hope they get a little better on how to direct the product stray to my own collection.

Kāv Style

Using the IS app makes it easy to identify products and suppliers, even before you sign up. This has allowed us to make sure that the product selection aligns with our stores brand. I highly recommend it.

Amorous Playthings

I think IS is an excellent app for inventory management. Integration is the way to go. It cost a little bit of cash but it sure beats adding items with .csv files and trying to keep your catalogs updated. Right now I have two sites, (one recently opened for business) and 6 integrations. I would recommend IS to anyone and everyone....Now my next step...getting traffic and sales.

circlesquare wholesale

I used inventory source app to upload over 28K products into my Shopify account, and I'm satisfy with the service. There is nothing out there better than inventory source.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13