Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Skin Deep Beauty Store

I'm a customer of inventory source. The process is a bit of a learning curve, but inventory source's customer service is extremely helpful. It would've taken me double the time to figure out the process if it wasn't for their customer service, especially the reps Jamie, Nick and John! They were very patient and extremely helpful.

We Sell Fashion

The site is really difficult to us. Not user friendly at all and communication is almost non existent BUT if you can get them to upload the spreadsheet the automation is really good. It's just all fo the struggle you have to go thru to get there but as I said, once you get there it really works well.

SystemsDirect.com

I have used Inventory Source for over 10 years and overall they provide a important data service for my online products from my suppliers to my website. Their website and admin is much better since I started with them. However, we have experienced ongoing issues with products being mis-matched, wrong pricing, products being in stock and they are not, etc, causing us to cancel many orders. Their support is ok but not great. Sometimes requests for support and fixes go into a "Black Hole." Overall though, they provide a needed service at a fair price. The app is a connector to their data service and is really the login to your admin.

Beautyshop.ie

Great app has made it fast and easy to upload products, fantastic range of suppliers in the beauty industry. Highly Reccommend

Rhythmdiscount

I used this app and its help me to grow mu bussiness.I am going rate it 5 star and recomend to use their services.I want to say thank you to the invetory team.

Jolie Elegance

We currently use Inventory Source to manage and automate our inventory. It is a great power of having automated inventory, it's taken so much out of the workload in managing a store. It helped us so much in our sales. The team is also very responsive and always ready to help with. Thumbs up :-)

Eggplant and Peaches

I can only imagine how tough it must be when using different suppliers to constantly or manually update prices, descriptions, quantity etc..via Shopify but Inventory Source handles all that and in a very seamless way. They are ahighly needed software integration tool that has many of the top suppliers in my category, and I am thankful they allowed me to focus on my core business.

WelcomeOHM

I love the ease of access to my suppliers products
Amazing platform would always use and reccommend to my business friends amazing

Bokeelia Boutique

I really like this help to keep updated with my vendors. Is really hard for 1 person to stay updates everyday the inventory. This app is your solution. The price is a little "high" but is way cheaper and reliable than hiring a human. Only hope they get a little better on how to direct the product stray to my own collection.

Kāv Style

Using the IS app makes it easy to identify products and suppliers, even before you sign up. This has allowed us to make sure that the product selection aligns with our stores brand. I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14