Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Nest Learning

The app is great! For the vendors I use, it keeps my inventory current and updates my site with new products as they come available. I wish all my vendors used Inventory Source!

TruBlaze Outdoors

Good source of products, but I lacking in the user interface. You can't sort or filter through the feed easily. Also, it would be nice if there were more customization options such as tags, product type, etc. from the customization screen. The suggested MSRP for the majority of the products I've imported are WAY off. With that said, I've been able to import 200 products to my site and the sync has been reliable.

Hydrilla Gear

I have been using Inventory Source for approximately 2 months and have no complaints to date. I have always outsourced this work and have spent thousands on companies to load SKU's for me. Through frustration I decided to jump behind the keyboard myself. At first, I did find the initial setup a little confusing, however after 2 quick sessions with the support staff they had me up and operational no time. I have owned an eCommerce store for close to 12 years. I am finally able to fully take control of my own store with Inventory Source and do so at a fraction of the price. Thank you Inventory Source!!

Le Velvet Kitten

Love this app, pricing not so much for start up businesses but I think it's a matter of finding one wholesaler that has all the products needed.

easy5five

Muy Mal Servicio en Atención al Cliente , tengo 10 días tratando de resolver mi problema de Servicio con el Proveedor, tengo Ventas hechas por los Clientes y la APP de Inventory Source no da ABSOLUTA respuesta a mi Pedido, estoy Perdiendo mi Dinero , No responden a mi Problema, Siempre Recibo el mismo Correo en Respuesta para que los Calificara y eso estoy Haciendo, MUY MAL SERVICIO !

J. Rose Global

I’ve been working with IS for almost a year. Great app, customer service, and very convenient for new e-commerce business owners and existing owners as well.

Vigorpath

Inventory source has been incredibly effective in sending out products and tracking thousands of listing on our website. I don't know if our business strategy would be able to scale without its service.

Frisky Dingo

The app works great and customer service is very helpful and responsive. All of the products I chose moved over to my store quickly and easily. The biggest issue is really just that the supplier does not have great quality images so I had to contact all of the vendors and replace the images which is very time consuming.

LUYTA

It is easy to use and worked fine. However, in my case, the supplier uploaded very low-resolution images and I found it after syncing all products on Shopify. Now I get to delete all and start over. It is vital to have suppliers provide good quality pics.

AuFreshScents.com

We have been using Inventory Source for 10 months. The app did a great work importing thousands of items in my store. Customer Service has been amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15