Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Just In Time Discounts

Inventory Source has been awesome! Their service has saved me so much time adding products to my site. I would highly recommend to any business looking to save time.

i|luv|cbd

The system is clear and easy to use and the this support continues after the integration is complete and is always prompt and clear. The integration allows me to focus on marketing and promoting my products, so it is absolutely essential for me, which is the reason why I chose this. I would without hesitation recommend this to other business to use.

Fem Diggity

So far I have had a good experience with IS. Any real issues I’ve had have mostly been on my end from lack of experience in general. I get fast responses though to all my questions which is exactly what you want.

Janitorial Superstore

Great app. Everything seems to be working well and saves me a lot of time. They were very quick with the set up even though the company I was integrating didn't seem to know what the were doing. Inventory Source was quick to respond and help the company out. I would recommend this app if you have alot of products and one of your suppliers is integrated with them

You Naughty Devil

I've been using this app for almost a year. It's operated flawlessly and their customer service is the BEST. The interface for editing descriptions, prices and stuff is a godsend! I'm setting up another Shopify store now and will absolutely be using IS for that one as well. I highly recommend them!!!

Nirvana's Treasures

I've been using inventory source for about 3 years now. I was on a different e-commerce platform and was so glad that I would be able to continue to benefit from their services. The only feature I would want them to add, is the ability to spell check items before uploading to the store. I'm pretty savvy with coding, however, I would like to be able to manipulate product descriptions in bulk before it's over in my ecommerce store. Other than that, it's pretty straightforward and I definitely appreciate the customer service! Anytime I've had any issues, I've received an email AND and phone call, which I greatly appreciated because it showed me that they pay attention to detail and providing excellent customer service is a priority for them.

Sense42

works great, had some problems with auto ordering and also had scammers targeting us and filled lots of chargebacks so just be cautious

School Supplies 4 Less

Very happy with this app! Runs smoothly with no issues at all. They are also very helpful with any questions you may have. Definitely recommend!

Blooming Intimacy

Super happy with this app and the customer service, any issues that I have they fixed super quick. I recommend this app 100%!

Scantilyclad.co.uk

I've been using inventory source now for over a year, as i created my first online store in March 2020. My cousin was using it & naturally, it was my go to! Its excellent, allows me to sync all my product from my supplier, set pricing for individual product or whole collections & you can edit the whole store in bulk! I only use inventory automation at the moment but it's perfect for my needs! Would be great if it was a little cheaper, but it is still worth every penny!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21