Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Velvet Lips Lipstick

I've been using this app for a little over a year and it works very well for me. Sometimes I add in a different picture to show a different side of the product. Highly recommend.

Witchleaf Coven

So far this app has exceeded expectations. My 6k+ inventory was uploaded within one day pictures included. It auto updates stock levels for me and has saved me a lot of manual work. Although it is a little on the pricier side id say its worth it as I value my time. It also gives you a lot of tools to work with. This is the most valuable app im using at this moment. Love it!

Bayou Outdoor and Survival Supplies

Inventory Source is must for integration of products to my store. Saves me hoards of time. I couldn't handle the work it alone

Neptune's Boat

If Shopify is the foundation, Inventory Source is the skeleton that supports the walls of our store. With over 14,000 SKUs in our inventory, Inventory Source makes it easy to manage which SKUs are in our catalog and how those products appear to the customer. It allows us the ability to quickly set pricing rules as well as automatically keeping inventory levels in sync with our suppliers so that we never have to send the dreaded "Sorry, but we are currently out of stock" email. We can honestly say that without Inventory Source we would not have the time or energy to focus on driving sales to our website.

Bowhunt Hero

We love it! This app is a huge help to our store and helps us maintain inventory levels along with pricing - updated daily

North Side Creations

App works pretty well for my purpose. There are a few things that could use improvement that revolve around integration and bulk product management:
1. Bulk item management can be difficult and time consuming (pricing in particular)
2. Missing some customized options that exist within shopify (charge tax, compare at price, variant options, etc) that have to be set manually after product integration/push.
3. UI is a bit complex and confusing.

KingQueenBoutik.com

For my part, it works so so, I have a hard time doing what I need, either my knowledge of inventory source or it is not designed for what I need.

Prime Threads and Eclectic Gifts

I have found some great suppliers through Inventory Source. Their integration's are quick and easy to install and the customer support is super fast and helpful. They also have very useful help documentation and videos. Everything runs smoothly. I get emails twice a day when an inventory sync runs so I know it is keeping everything current with my suppliers inventory. I can't say anything negative about my experience with them. I would highly recommend this service. 5 STARS

TopFragrances.Net

This service is crucial to managing many products with relative ease. The service provided to me has been well worth the cost in my opinion.

MadSurvival

This App really helps manage inventory and list items. Especially as you are growing your shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11