Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Casual Toys

I'm very frustrated working with Inventory Source. If you can get it up and working properly, it seems to do it's job...but the challenge is getting anything going. Help is VERY hard to come by.

They DO respond to emails, but they're frequently unhelpful replies that don't address the question you actually asked, or take hours to get back to you. This is inventory automation software, guys. If the inventory is down, the customer (*me) is down. That means I can't serve MY customers and I look bad.

Getting a person on the phone or chat is impossible, you have to schedule that days out. (see above, re: downtime) and email responses are typically hours. So, you get to sit there and stare at your screen for a while in hopes someone gets back to you soon...and if they do that the response addresses your actual concern.

They're nice enough, and they DO respond...but they are SLOW and don't seem to understand the gravity of the issues that their customers are dealing with...or they don't care.

If you have another option, I'd suggest looking at it thoroughly or have some ironclad tech guys hiding in your closet and LOTS of patience. (LOTS.)

-Guy whose store has been down since Thursday

Trivoshop

The team works hard to provide the quantity I use and channels I am building. Keep up the good work!

GoWonderlust

Inventory Source has been amazing! They walked me through the entire system and answered every question I had. So far, so good! Thanks!!

Gama Optics

I just love this app and the team at inventory source, they have helped me grow my business and reach new goals. Thanks a lot!

Dubeshop

Inventory source is really helpful to use. Thank you so much for all your help. I would definitely recommend this app.

Nest Learning

The app is great! For the vendors I use, it keeps my inventory current and updates my site with new products as they come available. I wish all my vendors used Inventory Source!

TruBlaze Outdoors

Good source of products, but I lacking in the user interface. You can't sort or filter through the feed easily. Also, it would be nice if there were more customization options such as tags, product type, etc. from the customization screen. The suggested MSRP for the majority of the products I've imported are WAY off. With that said, I've been able to import 200 products to my site and the sync has been reliable.

Hydrilla Gear

I have been using Inventory Source for approximately 2 months and have no complaints to date. I have always outsourced this work and have spent thousands on companies to load SKU's for me. Through frustration I decided to jump behind the keyboard myself. At first, I did find the initial setup a little confusing, however after 2 quick sessions with the support staff they had me up and operational no time. I have owned an eCommerce store for close to 12 years. I am finally able to fully take control of my own store with Inventory Source and do so at a fraction of the price. Thank you Inventory Source!!

Le Velvet Kitten

Love this app, pricing not so much for start up businesses but I think it's a matter of finding one wholesaler that has all the products needed.

easy5five

Muy Mal Servicio en Atención al Cliente , tengo 10 días tratando de resolver mi problema de Servicio con el Proveedor, tengo Ventas hechas por los Clientes y la APP de Inventory Source no da ABSOLUTA respuesta a mi Pedido, estoy Perdiendo mi Dinero , No responden a mi Problema, Siempre Recibo el mismo Correo en Respuesta para que los Calificara y eso estoy Haciendo, MUY MAL SERVICIO !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16