Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Skin Deep Beauty Store

I'm a customer of inventory source. The process is a bit of a learning curve, but inventory source's customer service is extremely helpful. It would've taken me double the time to figure out the process if it wasn't for their customer service, especially the reps Jamie, Nick and John! They were very patient and extremely helpful.

SystemsDirect.com

I have used Inventory Source for over 10 years and overall they provide a important data service for my online products from my suppliers to my website. Their website and admin is much better since I started with them. However, we have experienced ongoing issues with products being mis-matched, wrong pricing, products being in stock and they are not, etc, causing us to cancel many orders. Their support is ok but not great. Sometimes requests for support and fixes go into a "Black Hole." Overall though, they provide a needed service at a fair price. The app is a connector to their data service and is really the login to your admin.

CBDCorner

Very good app. Can use some ui redesign but globally does the job very well. Sync works a charm, orders flow seemlessly. I am satisfied.

North Side Creations

App works pretty well for my purpose. There are a few things that could use improvement that revolve around integration and bulk product management:
1. Bulk item management can be difficult and time consuming (pricing in particular)
2. Missing some customized options that exist within shopify (charge tax, compare at price, variant options, etc) that have to be set manually after product integration/push.
3. UI is a bit complex and confusing.

Eve's Body Shop

Expensive service but can be very helpful with inventory control. It does make things easier at the end of the day.

Delirium Toys

An honest review:
This app is pretty easy to use. Looking forward to them adding some more features, but it works well and does what it's supposed to do. Also gives you access to several manufacturers which is nice. The pricing is higher than I think it should be, especially comparing it to how many options are out there now, but for what it is it's good, and as I said, they will hopefully be adding more functionalities and perks in the future, which would in my mind help offset their high cost. I am giving them 4 instead of 5 stars, solely based on their pricing which is a bit absurd, tbh. However, they offer a good service and I believe they will add more features in the future to make the price work, or lower their prices, although that seems unlikely, unfortunately.

Pros:
-Plenty of Vendor Options
-Easy to Use App
-Easy to Understand Process
-Good customer service response the couple of times I have reached out
-New Products added regularly

Cons:
-In my opinion, absurdly high prices
-Does not automate fully unless you pay over $100/mo
-Many Vendors don't offer full product descriptions or variants
-Does not have enough features in my opinion, to justify the cost
-You still have to pay the processing fee that the vendor charges, Inventory Source only allows you to order and sync your inventory, depending on plan. It does NOT cover whatever fees the actual vendors have per item you order
-You have to edit items in the I.S. app in order for changes to apply in Shopify. If you make a change in Shopify and not in I.S., the next time it syncs is will override and not save what you changed in Shopify (Exceptions are tags, product type, and SEO)

Boerum Hill Chemist

Inventory source has been extremely helpful in getting our drop-ship and ecommerce integration set up quickly.
Definitely recommend it as a great tie into a plethora of drop-ship suppliers

Yummylook.com

The biggest reason for giving 4 stars is that it uploads inventory and quantity to my shopify store and this has saved me hours and hours of time. Once uploaded I do have or had to change a few things to have items fit into my store's proper category and collection. Sometimes things can be a bit confusing. Integrations are currently operating smoothly. But it does take some time to configure and set up where items go in shopify.
A couple of things can be a bit confusing but asking questions helps get the answers to get your catalog moving forward.
I do wish questions could be answered in a quicker manner though.
But overall I am happy with Inventory source, it is a big help. I may look into their other options as my store grows and adding more integrations.
Again, 4 stars. Good stuff. Also keep in mind they have a good variety of drop shippers to choose from and can also add new ones such as a drop shipper you may be using who is not on inventory source.
yummylook.com

Absolute Sport Fan Shop

I've been using the Inventory Source App in my Shopify store (www.absolutesportfanshop.com) for two years now and I've been more than happy with this inventory integration with my Shopify store. It has made the management of the inventory in my store so much easier, quicker and less hassle for me as an online store owner! I couldn't be more pleased and happy with my choice of Inventory Source :-)

West Texas Justice

IS does mostly what it says but sometimes the support takes a lot of time and when you are having a problem that is not what you need. You can only email unless you want to make an appointment for a phone call. So if something is really wrong and you need immediate help that just is not going to happen. When you do get the back and forth emails it will eventually be answered. The support team is very nice but I just do not like playing email tag several times when a quick simple phone call gets it done quickly and correctly. There are times when you send an email and it is taken wrong the the problem is not fixed and then you send another email explaining why the second email was wrong and so on.

Maybe I am just old fashioned but I expect to speak with a live person to get the job done right the first time. But apparently that is not the way its done anymore.