Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

My Home Decor & Gift Shop

Helps alot with inventory management.... would like to see a better response time with the customer service people.

Mi Shanty Gear

We are so happy that we went with Inventory Source! They are always helpful with any questions we might have and they have great supplier list. They make everything so simple. Thank you Inventory Source!

Sam Online Market

good app, saves time money and effort

My Pleasure Points

I've been using Inventory Source for a few months and it works really well for my Shopify feed. It syncs/updates a few times per day and I've yet to have an issue with an out-of-stock item. My only issues are the lack of customer service on the weekends (when a lot of us new part-time e-commerce retailers are setting up and working on these type things) and the occasional lack of relaying information in a way easily understood to someone who does not have the same technical knowledge/vocabulary as the Inventory Source reps.

Cranberry Creek Outfitters

We have only been using the Inventory Source app now for a couple of months. Everything has worked as advertised and it saves me a lot of time. I would recommend this to anyone looking for inventory automation. I am giving it 4 stars only because of pricing

Topdaddeals

Great selection and integration plans. Pretty seamless and no hassle.

The Shark Watch Co

Great layout app, add more comment later after find out more

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Louisiana Tactical Supply

Great Service! Prompt attention and great customer service. Makes my life so much easier with over 24k products to manage.

Eric
www.latacticalsupply.com

Myfunsextoy

Overall a nice app. Product feed is clean and easy to manage. Except for some product that we know are on the distributors website. But are not in the API stream. But we also haven't requested those individual item which probably could be reworked in. Only true downfall is their are many products with multiple pictures and video and you only get 1 picture. That would be a great improvement. Wish they had better clothing options the. Would open another site for fashion.