Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Cirpel Jewelry Shop

I have used several product sources so far and this is the best by far. My store never has out of stock items which is just one of many features. It has tiered pricing and category pricing. It is also a very easy to use app with many suppliers. Highly recommend!

Clermont Tactical

I personally am very pleased with this App. I utilize the $50 plan and it suits me fine at this point, and would consider the higher plans which include some automation if/when I’m able to grow my store volume. With IS it would be incredibly time consuming to manage my inventory as I have quite a few SKU’s. IS syncs my store to my wholesaler twice daily so my inventory levels are quite current. If I customize any items and/or set new pricing structures my store is quickly updated when Inventory Source syncs my vendor to my store. I’ve had a couple times when my store failed to sync properly but a quick email to IS and they reset my account and got things up and running again. I would have no problem recommending this app, particularly if you intend to sell quite a few items. Great.

DirtyFurClothing

We currently use Inventory Source to manage and automate our inventory. Do not underestimate the power of having automated inventory, it's takes so much out of the work load in managing a store. Their team is also very responsive and always ready to help with any issues. They'll offer suggestions as well. Well done!!!

Diva Kitten

I use this app to Integrate with my Shopify account. It is definitely worth it. It makes everything go so much smoother in regards to uploading products automatically as well as keeping track of the quantity.

Your Impressions Now

I really love this app. Unfortunatly I am not turning any profit from mr site at this time so I had to cancel. As soon as I get some more funding I will contact you.

Homegrown Health

Very nice, worth the investment if you are making enough sales. run the numbers and see if this is worth it!!

Miami Sunshine Shop

I used this app to help keep the inventory on my store up to date. I can now focus on sales and providing excellent customer service. I am very happy with the results. I get my inventory updated at least two times daily. I have not issues with items out of stock. The support that I get whenever I have questions is superb! I am very pleased that I started using Inventory Source. They are the best!

OCEANO CLOTHING

Great App!

Jewelrygrove

Keeps up with the demand with multiple updates ever day.

Mypleasurebox

Great service, willing to go that extra mile to get new integrations done and working perfectly. Thank you.