Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

generalstore

Bad software, worse customer service. They just do not care. Stay away, stay far away. Doing nothing is better than working with these guys. Really realy bad

asylumzone

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Inventory source was sending me a faulty and inaccurate feed for months. I was selling things that were actually out of stock from the supplier. I had to refund hundreds and HUNDREDS of dollars in orders. I reported it to inventory source and they fixed it after a few weeks. When I asked to be reimbursed for months of getting a faulty feed they said it’s not their fault. That’s what you will get with Inventory source; An in accurate faulty feed and when you ask them to make it right they’ll say it’s not their fault. This is what Mark from the Inventory Source Support Team said to me: "The issue is not from our end, the supplier Morris changed their SKU number from their feed. We are in the process of reintegrating the supplier and updating the correct SKU number in the feed." So apparently it is not Inventory Source's responsibility to ensure they are getting an accurate feed. But it is your responsibility to pay them for whatever feed they send to your store and cause you all kinds of headaches.

Way Up Gifts

Terrible App! These are not wholesale prices - more like retail prices with MSRP 30% above retail. Plus the suppliers are terrible.

i|luv|cbd

The system is clear and easy to use and the this support continues after the integration is complete and is always prompt and clear. The integration allows me to focus on marketing and promoting my products, so it is absolutely essential for me, which is the reason why I chose this. I would without hesitation recommend this to other business to use.

Fem Diggity

So far I have had a good experience with IS. Any real issues I’ve had have mostly been on my end from lack of experience in general. I get fast responses though to all my questions which is exactly what you want.

Janitorial Superstore

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. Everything seems to be working well and saves me a lot of time. They were very quick with the set up even though the company I was integrating didn't seem to know what the were doing. Inventory Source was quick to respond and help the company out. I would recommend this app if you have alot of products and one of your suppliers is integrated with them

You Naughty Devil

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using this app for almost a year. It's operated flawlessly and their customer service is the BEST. The interface for editing descriptions, prices and stuff is a godsend! I'm setting up another Shopify store now and will absolutely be using IS for that one as well. I highly recommend them!!!

Nirvana's Treasures

I've been using inventory source for about 3 years now. I was on a different e-commerce platform and was so glad that I would be able to continue to benefit from their services. The only feature I would want them to add, is the ability to spell check items before uploading to the store. I'm pretty savvy with coding, however, I would like to be able to manipulate product descriptions in bulk before it's over in my ecommerce store. Other than that, it's pretty straightforward and I definitely appreciate the customer service! Anytime I've had any issues, I've received an email AND and phone call, which I greatly appreciated because it showed me that they pay attention to detail and providing excellent customer service is a priority for them.

Sense42

Time spent using app About 2 years

works great, had some problems with auto ordering and also had scammers targeting us and filled lots of chargebacks so just be cautious

School Supplies 4 Less

Very happy with this app! Runs smoothly with no issues at all. They are also very helpful with any questions you may have. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21