Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

nicefindsco

Inventory Source really helped make my business more efficient and effortless when it comes to having updated supplier inventory and the easiness of using the tools. The Catalog Manager is a God send, especially since my business uses multiple dropship suppliers, so without Inventory Source helping to manage and automate all of them, I wouldn't have enough time to focus my efforts on marketing to actually acquire customers. Definite 5 stars.

getnowmart.com

HORRIBLE, WORST i lost $50 once they get your money, no way to contact them, no one to respond. Keep away

April 22, 2019

Hi there! We did some quick research on your store name, and it seems that our Customer Support Manager tried reaching out to you via phone and email. We would’ve been more than happy to assist you, but it seems like we never got a response. We have multiple avenues to contact us, including scheduling calls with our technical support experts and our support email with an average response time of 3 hours.

ClothesTogether

I truly love this company. I started with them just last week and I had so so so many questions, and I felt like they were probably getting annoyed with me but, they were kind, friendly, responsive, and so helpful. I feel like I can truly put my trust in them. Anytime and everytime I have reached out to any of them they were more than willing to help. I am so happy with the supplier I found through them. I had picked one supplier that I really liked at first, and I still do but, they didn't have all their products in stock I say less than half of the inventory count showing and I will say I reached out to them to switch supplier and even though they normally wouldn't do it, they switched me anyway. I believe it was because they understood and agreed with my decision since it was not my fault that suppliers inventory count showed a totally different count from come what was synced into my store. Anyway, thank you so much for all your support and help Inventory Source crew. You guys kick ASS and I am very impressed with everything including customer support.

Mountain Man's Gear Shop

If this would let me, 0 stars would be given. Just work with the actual suppliers directly and save your money. These people are happy to take 150 dollars a month for below sub-par service, a dysfunctional app, and an in house "supplier" called US Direct that is floundering miserably as item after item goes out of stock and never gets restocked, ever. The list goes on. I have to start my entire store over from square one thanks to the incompetence of this app and its staff.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like we tried reaching out to you several times to learn more about what issues you were facing and what we could do to help, but never received a response back. We have hundreds of satisfied customers on US Direct, and we would love to hear specific feedback on the problems you have faced as there is always room to improve!

Velvet Lips Lipstick

I've been using this app for a little over a year and it works very well for me. Sometimes I add in a different picture to show a different side of the product. Highly recommend.

Witchleaf Coven

So far this app has exceeded expectations. My 6k+ inventory was uploaded within one day pictures included. It auto updates stock levels for me and has saved me a lot of manual work. Although it is a little on the pricier side id say its worth it as I value my time. It also gives you a lot of tools to work with. This is the most valuable app im using at this moment. Love it!

Bayou Outdoor and Survival Supplies

Inventory Source is must for integration of products to my store. Saves me hoards of time. I couldn't handle the work it alone

Neptune's Boat

If Shopify is the foundation, Inventory Source is the skeleton that supports the walls of our store. With over 14,000 SKUs in our inventory, Inventory Source makes it easy to manage which SKUs are in our catalog and how those products appear to the customer. It allows us the ability to quickly set pricing rules as well as automatically keeping inventory levels in sync with our suppliers so that we never have to send the dreaded "Sorry, but we are currently out of stock" email. We can honestly say that without Inventory Source we would not have the time or energy to focus on driving sales to our website.

Bowhunt Hero

We love it! This app is a huge help to our store and helps us maintain inventory levels along with pricing - updated daily

North Side Creations

App works pretty well for my purpose. There are a few things that could use improvement that revolve around integration and bulk product management:
1. Bulk item management can be difficult and time consuming (pricing in particular)
2. Missing some customized options that exist within shopify (charge tax, compare at price, variant options, etc) that have to be set manually after product integration/push.
3. UI is a bit complex and confusing.