Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Bluff City

Overall Inventory Source has been phenomenal in both the service they provide and the level of attention their support team gives you.

Pros:
- I don't have to import, filter, and manage pricing for thousands of products.
Which ultimately gives me the freedom to have so many products

- Their customer support group is amazing. Very helpful and attentive. I usually
get a reply within 1/2 hour.

- They have lots of suppliers to choose from for integration.

- Lots of Rules can be set up in the configuration.

Cons:

- Can get pretty costly when adding multiple suppliers, would like to see a
discount has integration count goes up.

- Getting custom data feeds can sometimes not be feasible. (not sure if this is
an issue with inventory source or the supplier.)

- You can't specify a certain margin you want to make on each product. I'd like
to see that feature added. Only $/% discounts or mark ups are available

In summary, I'm very happy with inventory source and will continue to suggest them to fellow ecommerce owners.

Brittonoscollection

If you are looking to have your inventory put on auto-pilot, you need this app! I have 2 of my suppliers through IS and I know I never have to worry about out of stock items. The new dashboard is amazing and super easy to use and change pricing and inventory. The support is very responsive and answer your questions within a few hours, they will even schedule a call with all newbies to get your shops set up correctly. They go above and beyond to help make us money! Keep it up, guys!

Rhea Manor Market

Without Inventory Source I would have no online business. Inventory source is the lifeblood of my online store.

Yourturnkeystore 728 Myshopify Com

Fantastic customer service, the application is easy to use but must watch the video for training... Highly recommended

Itsthereelthing

Very happy with the service, Highly recommend this service from Inventory Source

Erotic Superstore

I have used the app for a number of years and it certainly helps me with my store as adjusting stock levels and out of stock items when I carry over 3000 items myself would be close to impossible.Customer service is prompt when needed and as a drop shipper this app saves many hours of work.

kevin@erotic-superstore.com

Naked Secrets

I have been with inventory source for sometime now and use them for a few of my stores. My experience has been nothing but amazing from the customer service which they are really fast and helpful down to the everyday updates. Anytime I have contacted customer service they respond quickly and are very helpful all the time. I have yet to have any issues with updates or with them at all. I would highly recommend and the greatest part of it all is it works and makes my life so much easier :) Thanks guys!!

Ardie Arms

Just visited my dashboard and loving the new update. Modern, easy to use. Keep it coming guys!

Yourturnkeystore 658

Great app, super friendly & responsive customer service. I am very happy with them, wish I used them earlier!

True Club

If you are looking for apps that facilitates your order management or your inventory management then stop looking. These are the guys you need. Excellent product, unbelievable team giving timely and valuable support. Our site was very complex and they were a dream find as partners for our business - trueclub.com