Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Rtp Armor

Inventory Source is a fantastic app, just wish it cost a little less! By far the best app in the Shopify Store for "Automatically Upload Products, Sync Inventory"

Cndnaccessories

Great support, works as expected.

The Tactical Superstore

It's pretty effective. Saves quite a bit of time.

Need Want Balancing Life

Personally, my business has only been using the Inventory Source app now for a few months. At the beginning, we had some issues, but the customer service was very responsive and got things running again. Altogether, we are very pleased here at need/want using Inventory Source for our inventory automation and in the future hope to have them add full automation to our company.

www.needwant.store

Bamoutdoorsus

Team is responsive and willing to help this non IT individual out. Start up and integration was smooth. I would recommend for sure. Justin is the man!!

Bluff City

Overall Inventory Source has been phenomenal in both the service they provide and the level of attention their support team gives you.

Pros:
- I don't have to import, filter, and manage pricing for thousands of products.
Which ultimately gives me the freedom to have so many products

- Their customer support group is amazing. Very helpful and attentive. I usually
get a reply within 1/2 hour.

- They have lots of suppliers to choose from for integration.

- Lots of Rules can be set up in the configuration.

Cons:

- Can get pretty costly when adding multiple suppliers, would like to see a
discount has integration count goes up.

- Getting custom data feeds can sometimes not be feasible. (not sure if this is
an issue with inventory source or the supplier.)

- You can't specify a certain margin you want to make on each product. I'd like
to see that feature added. Only $/% discounts or mark ups are available

In summary, I'm very happy with inventory source and will continue to suggest them to fellow ecommerce owners.

Brittonoscollection

If you are looking to have your inventory put on auto-pilot, you need this app! I have 2 of my suppliers through IS and I know I never have to worry about out of stock items. The new dashboard is amazing and super easy to use and change pricing and inventory. The support is very responsive and answer your questions within a few hours, they will even schedule a call with all newbies to get your shops set up correctly. They go above and beyond to help make us money! Keep it up, guys!

Rhea Manor Market

Without Inventory Source I would have no online business. Inventory source is the lifeblood of my online store.

Yourturnkeystore 728 Myshopify Com

Fantastic customer service, the application is easy to use but must watch the video for training... Highly recommended

Itsthereelthing

Very happy with the service, Highly recommend this service from Inventory Source

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13