Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

OCEANO CLOTHING

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Great App!

Jewelrygrove

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Keeps up with the demand with multiple updates ever day.

Mypleasurebox

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Great service, willing to go that extra mile to get new integrations done and working perfectly. Thank you.

Majorleaguepets

I was using this app on my website until it just kept breaking. I wish you could give zero stars, but I was able to find an alternative, so I am happy now if you want to lose all of your money. Inventory Source will help you do that. Private message me for details on how they handle issues. They were deploying bugs to live environments where my products would be ZERO INVENTORY all weekend at some points even longer. So please do yourself a favor and stay far far far away.

Ashar Skincare

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been with Inventory Soruce nearly 2 years! This has been the best decision I have made for my business they have excellent customer service and really do care about the challenge us ecommerce business owners face in today’s fast growing marketplace.

They execute all tasks in a timely manner and and prioritise urgent tasks, I highly recommend Inventory Soruce for someone who is wanting to expand their e-commerce business or switch over to a company with a personal touch and amazing expertise.

They offer integration for all the most popular market places like Amazon eBay Walmart and also you can have personal integration for whatever marketplace you require.

Highly recommended!

Vim And Vigor Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a very easy to use and a necessity for my store. Not having to worry about syncing and automatically updating my inventory, this has been a life saver

Kinkytoy Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works well. If you do run into a problem the support team is there to help. The downside of this app is the very high cost of this service.

Kinky Items Sex Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy setup , the app works great ! Save a lot of time for inventory updates . You can even get support.

Pitaia Com

Inventory Source is a very good tool for integrating and managing inventory and upgrading the entire product line. We at Pitaia.com worked a huge product line and without their help we would have a huge headache. Recommend. Excellent.

Ccdcweb

Update July 24, 2018

Inventory Source is now removing products from my store for no reason, and is no longer picking up products from D&H properly. I make sure that the option to remove out of stock products from the store is disabled in IS, and the removed products have since come back into stock, yet products still keep disappearing from my store.

I contacted their support and they were unable to provide a solution, now I have a customer who is looking for one of the products that has just come into stock, but IS keeps un-publishing the product every time it updates, and I have to manually re-publish it again.

Their support is now totally MIA, and I have a potential sale hanging in the balance. As a new business this could be make or break for me. My dreams of becoming an entrepreneur are hanging in the balance in IS is just effin' the dog.

Not happy.

-------------------------
Update June 4, 2018:

IS is now working, and products seem to be syncing to my store.

The directory of customer success reached out to me, in an effort to make amends. I appreciate that. I don't feel it excuses the over a week long process to get this set up, or the fact that it took a negative review to get IS working, but I can appreciate that sometimes things go wrong.

I will keep updating my review as things move along. So far, I finally feel like things are moving in the right direction, though the on-boarding process was much longer than I expected. I hope it ends up being worth it.

----------Old Review---------
I can't believe how much trouble I had with this app. Right now, I don't even believe that it works at all. Because after weeks of going back and forth with support, they keep coming up with excuses as to why inventory syncing won't work. Right now, I've literally paid money for no reason, other than to give them money for services not rendered.

Trust the other 1-star reviews. I should have and didn't.