Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Preparegency

Very professional and fair people to work with.. If you dropship, look no further and start using InventorySource.com. They have been in this busuness more than 15 years.They only charge flat rate per supplier, NOT per 1000 products as with other Shopify apps with hefty overhead cost on your business. I wish I could do 6 star rating for these folks for the skilled job and amount of support they provide to our business.
Hafiez A
CMO,

Beyond Stocked

We use them for several streams and everything has been excellent. They have excellent customer service, and quick turn around if help is needed. I would recommend them to anyone looking to simplify their life.

Ashley's Market Place

I waited till my first month was over, they use suppliers I would not want to use otherwise, while what they do is done well it won't mean sales.. bottom line the pricing from these suppliers just isn't competitive. More so they left over 33,000 products on y store after i changed from one supplier to another, then when i canceled 5800 more. Shopify said I had to remove manually. $50 for an experience I'll hate forever. If they had quality suppliers who had pricing where one could compete or earn a profit. Product feeds were poor, google shopping reported thousands of errors and warnings. Manually had to be corrected.

All in all. I'm not seeking automation that just caused headaches. I paid till May 6th and they closed my account the 3rd. They stopped performing services required. They have not refunded or given services paid for. Shopify should be ashamed to list them here.

TrueSurvivalKit.com

I originally reserved my review until I was able to understand all of their features, use the ones I needed, and experience their customer support so I could offer a well-informed review. Well, I must say that Inventory Source has exceeded my expectations!

You see I'm all about efficiency and the more time I save doing tedious tasks, the more I can devote towards other aspects of establishing my brand. They offer a host of robust features and customization options that I didn't fully appreciate until I found I could use them to save me hours of "manual labor" keeping my survival kit website updated. I swear by their automation services to keep my inventory up-to-date, especially with multiple vendors, which is a huge time-saver since I don't have to rely on vendor emails/update lists and frequent checks to the vendor websites to see if any products are out of stock, new ones added, or prices have changed. I've also grown to appreciate their price control tool and all of its options, which kept me from having to go into every single product and manually adjust base vendor prices (flat amount or percentage markups/discounts, MAP based pricing, minimum/maximum prices...just to name a few). Can you imagine how long that would take if your site had hundreds, or a few thousand SKUs?

By choice, my own customer support questions have always been via email, and the answers to my questions were always courteous and prompt (usually withing a few hours unless I submitted it in the middle of the night). So no problems there. I've also noticed that they've introduced a brand new interface for the back-end of their site which is MUCH more user-friendly than what they had before.

Overall, very deserving of a 5-Star rating.

BoardwalkBuy

Please refund the fees. I uninstalled the app and removed subscription within 20 mins

Warehouse 14

Addition to my initial review below:
IS contacted me and refunded me for my troubles. I think this was very honorable. I believe they will do the right thing, it just takes a long time, and it takes getting in touch with the developer. I think they were honest with the outcome, just expect up to a week to get your issue handled.

Original Review.

No I would not use it again. It was great to get products on there quickly. But they did not update inventory daily as promised. Tickets sometimes took 4 days to answer. The IT department would not take responsibility for uploading products (a supervisor later did take responsibility in a kind way), I had spent 2 hours deleting, after canceling my account the day before. The errors cost me about 4 hours of work in corrections. I do believe they would have eventually corrected it, but it was urgent so I was not banned from Google Shopping.

Dizzyciti

This app was pretty cool. It uploaded all of my 10,000 products within a couple of days! The support team returned my call quickly and was very helpful. This app has saved me time and money.

The Camping Outlet

shame you cant transfer things like theme settings, and background images etc, i wanted the store stores to look identical, just for two different countries.

AtCheap

I signed up 4 days ago, and Inventory Source has failed to import my products from one of my vendors. Although the team has been replying promptly, but they have failed to resolve the issue. I keep getting emails saying Products 0, Success 0, Failure 0.

theuniquegift

The team at Inventory Source, have been nothing but brilliant. When you're dealing with endless stock their automation facility can help save time, and allow you to concentrate on marketing. Again, customer service has been excellent. The great thing is, I've asked for help outside the box, and they've been willing to listen and take on board my suggestions as a UK seller. It's always good in Business to have that type of rapport with one another. Especially when it benefits for both parties. They are on the whole a professional team, they get back to you pretty sharpish and at the end of day, if you need to speak to someone, the support line is always there. Thumbs up from me.