Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Black Cock Toys

LOVE Inventory Source!!! If you want a chance at maintaining two or more stores you are going to need help to do it right. Inventory Source helps you do that. BlackCock Brands could not do what it does, or be where it is without the help of Inventory Source there is no question about that. We intend to extend our relationship to two additional stores this year. Let's see what 2021 brings.

WorxSupply

So far, our experience using Inventory Source has been great. The integration is fairly easy and allows you to navigate through product selection with your suppliers and directly feeds those products into your store. The customer support we have received has also been great, so I would recommend using this app.

plussizedcorsets

I am forced to use this app because my main supplier uses it. It is not consumer friendly at all. The "pricing rules" are ridiculous and do not work for me in pricing my products. I had to schedule an appointment to get help (because they dont even have a phone number to call for help) Once I did get on a meeting, the guy was zero help. He then blew me off saying he had to take another call. He promised he would work on my issue and email me. That was weeks ago and I have yet to hear back from him or anyone. I promise if I wasnt forced to use this app I would not be wasting my money.

SportsmansCorner

I've used Inventory Source for several months, and the staff has easy to work with and the feed works flawlessly. Well worth the experience. I have plenty to learn about SEO to assist in it being profitable. Looking forward to more integrations as they become feasible. The process they provide was exactly what my business needed. Thanks Sportsmanscorner

The Corner Depot + Outdoors

Inventory Source has worked great with my Shopify store. I always receive great feedback on questions I have concerning different issues that have arisen. A++++

Maras Green

The staff of Inventory Source has assisted our company to ease the challenges posed by ecommerce automation. The system is very well though out and the staff will always the extra mile to assist you. They will respond to your questions with respect and professionalism regardless of the simplicity or complexity. Harry G Garcia
Maras Green

MyVirtualSwag

I've been onboarding with Inventory Source for a few weeks now and the problems I've run into has been entirely on the supplier side (the supplier you and I choose to automate with through I.S.). The Suppliers (i.e. Ingram Micro, Doba, Honest Green, etc) have been updated their systems and some of the newer reviews are blaming I.S. for the delays. When in fact it has been the selected suppliers changing their requirements, security protocols and accounts causing all the delays. I.S. has been scrambling to keep up and it shows. I have personally become impatient but it isn't fair to blame I.S.

Yummy Look

The biggest reason for giving 5 stars is that it uploads huge amounts of inventory data and quantities to my shopify store and this has saved me hours and hours of time. Once uploaded I do have or had to change a few things to have items fit into my store's proper category and collection. Integrations are currently operating smoothly.
I do wish questions could be answered bit quicker.
But overall I am happy with Inventory source, it is a big help. Uploading inventory is much easier and a big time savings using Inventory Source.
Again, 5 stars. Good stuff.

Small & Mighty Kids Store

The customer service has been amazing. Prompt and understanding of my business needs. It makes sense how they provide the support.

Dara Enterprises Handelsbolag, LLC

Everything went well at first. However, there were a lot of pricing errors. I ensured that my settings were correct. I made sure that the items in question had a listed wholesale price. I made sure to turn on the function "Do not sell below wholesale price." I ensured that my markups were correct and still I had many orders that I had to cancel over Walmart. I made them aware each time that this happened. Lawrence wrote a long, condescending response saying that it was probably because I am new and do not know what I am doing. However, I provided proof by sending screenshots of the problems, showing that the error was in the software. Eventually they just stopped responding. I should have been suspicious when Lawrence called me late and only spent 2 minutes on our onboarding call. Avoid these people like the plague. Their software will damage your seller reputation. I had a 1200 bed from HomeRoots get listed on Walmart for 50USD. That's just not okay, and the problem was never fixed. I'm switching platforms, and you should also.