Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

The Musa Store

This app is great at times; having the ability to integrate with many different vendors to sell a wide range of products is a huge plus. There are, however, some quirks and downsides that should be addressed by their development team. First, inventory is not always up to date. There are frequent push/pulls between Inventory Source and the source vendor; however, sometimes they don't jive, which results in oversells. The act of overselling can create potential customer service nightmares. Second, PQS updates don't always function as expected. Finally, shipping rules need to be very strictly monitored within Shopify (or whatever shipping app) to ensure that process failures don't occur within Inventory Source. Aside from these small issues (that can become large if not monitored), it's been an excellent app and has allowed us to offer much more than we otherwise could have provided our customers.

Recommend: faster/more frequent inventory syncs between the source store and Inventory Source and Inventory Source and the Shopify store in which it is installed.

SHOPPERS SHOP

Really it is very good app for integrating suppliers products the respective store. I have amazing experience with this app. The support team is very super and always helpful. I have only one issue about the charges. If they can fix $33 per supplier will be more beneficial to them because each seller will join with more suppliers integration. My big thanks.

The Aromi

Inventory Source has helped me automate most of my dropshipping business which has been fantastic. I have a lot more time and freedom to focus on other aspects of my business. My one complaint is that while their customer service responds quickly, they're not always super helpful which has lead to some frustration.

Hallengray

I have been with IS for about 2 months now and the app is really good and has helped me scale my business.

Their customer service is great and I highly recommend them.

Molle World

This app and service is great, integrates everything automatically, tracking info, orders, the works! The support team is amazing, they are fast and get things done

Five-O Depot

We've used Inventory Source for a few years now and could not be happier with the app and the service. Our shop hosts 200,000 SKUs and we rely on IS to help keep us straight. Once you get the hang of it the first couple of days, it's smooth sailing. Highly recommend!

CyberDealsExpress

I like this app. It works well with my suppliers. I have had some issues with the integration. I need to reach out to support & see if they can remedy the newest problem that I am experiencing with tracking numbers.

compvana

A little bit of a rocky start and sometimes have to wait a few hours before talking to someone, but overall I have been happy with the app. Saves me a lot of time and makes syncing up inventory a snap. It's expensive, but it's also a necessity if you have a large catalog.

Cartel De Amore

RUN, BUGS AND ONLY BUGS, OVERPRICED AND NOT WORKING, MISSING ORDERS AND INACCURATE INVENTORY COUNTS LOADED ON TOP OF DUPLICATED PRODUCTS AND SO MUCH MORE.... THE WORST PROGRAM IMAGINABLE!!!!

Yamy

I have been using IS for 4 months now and the app is helping me scaling my business. Their bulk listings and editing features work well. The customer service is very responsive and helpful.