Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Yummylook.com

The biggest reason for giving 4 stars is that it uploads inventory and quantity to my shopify store and this has saved me hours and hours of time. Once uploaded I do have or had to change a few things to have items fit into my store's proper category and collection. Sometimes things can be a bit confusing. Integrations are currently operating smoothly. But it does take some time to configure and set up where items go in shopify.
A couple of things can be a bit confusing but asking questions helps get the answers to get your catalog moving forward.
I do wish questions could be answered in a quicker manner though.
But overall I am happy with Inventory source, it is a big help. I may look into their other options as my store grows and adding more integrations.
Again, 4 stars. Good stuff. Also keep in mind they have a good variety of drop shippers to choose from and can also add new ones such as a drop shipper you may be using who is not on inventory source.
yummylook.com

Absolute Sport Fan Shop

I've been using the Inventory Source App in my Shopify store (www.absolutesportfanshop.com) for two years now and I've been more than happy with this inventory integration with my Shopify store. It has made the management of the inventory in my store so much easier, quicker and less hassle for me as an online store owner! I couldn't be more pleased and happy with my choice of Inventory Source :-)

West Texas Justice

IS does mostly what it says but sometimes the support takes a lot of time and when you are having a problem that is not what you need. You can only email unless you want to make an appointment for a phone call. So if something is really wrong and you need immediate help that just is not going to happen. When you do get the back and forth emails it will eventually be answered. The support team is very nice but I just do not like playing email tag several times when a quick simple phone call gets it done quickly and correctly. There are times when you send an email and it is taken wrong the the problem is not fixed and then you send another email explaining why the second email was wrong and so on.

Maybe I am just old fashioned but I expect to speak with a live person to get the job done right the first time. But apparently that is not the way its done anymore.

My Home Decor & Gift Shop

Helps alot with inventory management.... would like to see a better response time with the customer service people.

Mi Shanty Gear

We are so happy that we went with Inventory Source! They are always helpful with any questions we might have and they have great supplier list. They make everything so simple. Thank you Inventory Source!

Sam Online Market

good app, saves time money and effort

My Pleasure Points

I've been using Inventory Source for a few months and it works really well for my Shopify feed. It syncs/updates a few times per day and I've yet to have an issue with an out-of-stock item. My only issues are the lack of customer service on the weekends (when a lot of us new part-time e-commerce retailers are setting up and working on these type things) and the occasional lack of relaying information in a way easily understood to someone who does not have the same technical knowledge/vocabulary as the Inventory Source reps.

Cranberry Creek Outfitters

We have only been using the Inventory Source app now for a couple of months. Everything has worked as advertised and it saves me a lot of time. I would recommend this to anyone looking for inventory automation. I am giving it 4 stars only because of pricing

Topdaddeals

Great selection and integration plans. Pretty seamless and no hassle.

The Shark Watch Co

Great layout app, add more comment later after find out more