Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Maras Green

Time spent using app About 3 years

The staff of Inventory Source has assisted our company to ease the challenges posed by ecommerce automation. The system is very well though out and the staff will always the extra mile to assist you. They will respond to your questions with respect and professionalism regardless of the simplicity or complexity. Harry G Garcia
Maras Green

MyVirtualSwag

I've been onboarding with Inventory Source for a few weeks now and the problems I've run into has been entirely on the supplier side (the supplier you and I choose to automate with through I.S.). The Suppliers (i.e. Ingram Micro, Doba, Honest Green, etc) have been updated their systems and some of the newer reviews are blaming I.S. for the delays. When in fact it has been the selected suppliers changing their requirements, security protocols and accounts causing all the delays. I.S. has been scrambling to keep up and it shows. I have personally become impatient but it isn't fair to blame I.S.

Yummy Look

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The biggest reason for giving 5 stars is that it uploads huge amounts of inventory data and quantities to my shopify store and this has saved me hours and hours of time. Once uploaded I do have or had to change a few things to have items fit into my store's proper category and collection. Integrations are currently operating smoothly.
I do wish questions could be answered bit quicker.
But overall I am happy with Inventory source, it is a big help. Uploading inventory is much easier and a big time savings using Inventory Source.
Again, 5 stars. Good stuff.

Small & Mighty Kids Store

The customer service has been amazing. Prompt and understanding of my business needs. It makes sense how they provide the support.

Xwaist

Excellent app, there's so many products and providers, and the support team is really fast. Thanks for the good service

TRENDSSS

it's super easy and the support team really helping in integration with my website
i recommended for everyone looking for success in online business drop shipping

Spice Road Market

Has drastically improved website operations by making it very easy and reducing several hours spent to make products live in our store.

Stay Golden Doodle

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been a lifesaver and helps with syncing over 10,000 products daily. The staff is friendly and willing to assist if issues arise. I highly recommend this app.

Mask Up Covid

It's quite seamless, I am very satisfied with how user-friendly the Inventory Source Shopify app is.

Bionic Inventor

This app has really helped streamline my operations. I particularly like how helpful the staff have been. They seem to have every possibility covered for dropshipping and they certainly have helped me out when I needed it most.