Inventory Source , 207 reviews

3.8
April 30, 2019

Inventory Source does a good job of syncing inventory once a day. We use the app to synchronize inventory with distributors.

Apps Admin Shop
About 3 years using the app
August 27, 2020

Very accurate and organized App.
We used it for several months and no problem so far.
Their support are really helpful.

TonerParts
About 3 years using the app
August 5, 2017

Without Inventory Source I would have no online business. Inventory source is the lifeblood of my online store.

Rhea Manor Market
August 31, 2020

Has drastically improved website operations by making it very easy and reducing several hours spent to make products live in our store.

Spice Road Market
May 26, 2021

The biggest reason for giving 5 stars is that it uploads huge amounts of inventory data and quantities to my shopify store and this has saved me hours and hours of time. Once uploaded I do have or had to change a few things to have items fit into my store's proper category and collection. Integrations are currently operating smoothly.
I do wish questions could be answered bit quicker.
But overall I am happy with Inventory source, it is a big help. Uploading inventory is much easier and a big time savings using Inventory Source.
Again, 5 stars. Good stuff.

Yummy Look
October 1, 2018

I've been using the Inventory Source App in my Shopify store (www.absolutesportfanshop.com) for two years now and I've been more than happy with this inventory integration with my Shopify store. It has made the management of the inventory in my store so much easier, quicker and less hassle for me as an online store owner! I couldn't be more pleased and happy with my choice of Inventory Source :-)

Absolute Sport Fan Shop
South Africa

I Love this App
Keeps my inventory up to date without much effort on my part
Lady Adrienne

Lady Adrienne's Cauldron
October 1, 2018

I used this app to help keep the inventory on my store up to date. I can now focus on sales and providing excellent customer service. I am very happy with the results. I get my inventory updated at least two times daily. I have not issues with items out of stock. The support that I get whenever I have questions is superb! I am very pleased that I started using Inventory Source. They are the best!

Miami Sunshine Shop
May 6, 2019

We currently use Inventory Source to manage and automate our inventory. It is a great power of having automated inventory, it's taken so much out of the workload in managing a store. It helped us so much in our sales. The team is also very responsive and always ready to help with. Thumbs up :-)

Jolie Elegance
Ireland
Edited September 30, 2016

If you are looking for apps that facilitates your order management or your inventory management then stop looking. These are the guys you need. Excellent product, unbelievable team giving timely and valuable support. Our site was very complex and they were a dream find as partners for our business - trueclub.com

True Club