Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

SUR365

We used this app to help us look for good drop shippers as well as keeping our inventory updated, very useful tool.

avanquil

I Use this app to sync inventory and pricing from wholesalers. I've had a couple issues but the customer service team was quick to respond to them and offer solutions.

TonerParts

Very accurate and organized App.
We used it for several months and no problem so far.
Their support are really helpful.

Bliss Body Exotics

We've used inventory source to help get our shop going. The customer service is spot on. i've not had any problems at all, and they've answered all my questions to date. Once you figure out the ins & outs, it's pretty straight forward. I'd definitely use again!

HOM

I am currently using this app and thinking of deleting it. I paid $150 to integrate HomeRoots and all of the trending and actually decent products have gone down to 0 inventory. Not to mention, I had to pay another fee to HomeRoots. So far none of the products have even sold, because like I said, the decent ones all have 0 inventory, which you can't see before paying the hefty fee.
So I was all excited to get furniture on my store, and now I am putting just ok products because I mean, I am paying for it and I would like a return.

Customer Support is NOT HELPFUL. They are asking me for information that I am not sure how to get and so far they have not replied so I can get that information. And apparently it is essential information if a product is ordered to have this set up.

Will most likely be deleting by end of this month.

Church Technology Superstore

Learn to code.

I tried integrating D&H with this app and service. Unfortunately, they over-promised and under-delivered. Their app did not sync correctly with D&H and it was placing the estimated retail price (ERP) in the equation as the minimum advertised price (MAP). Thus all of my tiered pricing was messed up.

I contacted customer service and the first time they blamed me. Didn't even bother to investigate. Once I proved to them it really was broken, they then wanted me to learn to code to change the file at D&H.

Sorry I paid for automation, not customer no-service.

Buyer beware!

Monroe & Kent Home LLC

This is my third rodeo with IS since 2018 and it seems that the service is still as awful as it was two years ago. Listen, support is prompt when you reach out, but as the previous review stated, they don't exactly address the issue.

I do not have the time or bandwidth to deal with cycle upon cycle of communication via email and when you offer me the opportunity to have a call with support, waiting four + days is not acceptable.

Then when I leverage that I want to cancel the subscription based on the less than stellar support, they don't care.

I work 16+ hour days running physical retail stores and a website to ensure our customers are 110% satisfied with us. I don't care if they spend $10 or $10,000, everyone gets the same service, so for the nonchalant "Oh we're sorry to hear you're not happy and want to cancel" - all you needed to do was take the two minutes it took you to type the email and to call me and I would have had my problem resolved.

The vendor options are less than adequate, the service misses the mark, find another option and integrate your vendor feeds directly.

Casual Toys

I'm very frustrated working with Inventory Source. If you can get it up and working properly, it seems to do it's job...but the challenge is getting anything going. Help is VERY hard to come by.

They DO respond to emails, but they're frequently unhelpful replies that don't address the question you actually asked, or take hours to get back to you. This is inventory automation software, guys. If the inventory is down, the customer (*me) is down. That means I can't serve MY customers and I look bad.

Getting a person on the phone or chat is impossible, you have to schedule that days out. (see above, re: downtime) and email responses are typically hours. So, you get to sit there and stare at your screen for a while in hopes someone gets back to you soon...and if they do that the response addresses your actual concern.

They're nice enough, and they DO respond...but they are SLOW and don't seem to understand the gravity of the issues that their customers are dealing with...or they don't care.

If you have another option, I'd suggest looking at it thoroughly or have some ironclad tech guys hiding in your closet and LOTS of patience. (LOTS.)

-Guy whose store has been down since Thursday

Trivoshop

The team works hard to provide the quantity I use and channels I am building. Keep up the good work!

GoWonderlust

Inventory Source has been amazing! They walked me through the entire system and answered every question I had. So far, so good! Thanks!!