Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pleasurevibes

Beware of Inventory Source. They do not deserve one star. They do not deserve to be on Shopify. They have had a technical issue for the last 5 months we have tried utilizing this app. They will edit your store products even if a item isnt out of stock. They once added 16,000 products on our website by mistake and gave us a month free. Since then they have edited our Featured Items list without permission and have told us each month that it's a technical issue. They have been unable to fix the technical issue in 5 months and it keeps reoccuring and we keep having to spend time fixing our site. A shopify guru told us that we are are not not the only Shopify store that this has happened to and that it has been noted as a reoccuring problem for other stores in Shopify. That being said Inventory Source cant get it together. So beware, you may have to spend hours fixing what they change on your website because they cannot figure out the technical issue. At least they gave us a month free-once....And seems that Shopify has their hands tied up and can only do so much, which is making sure that Inventory Source will respond in a timely manner. So be careful and beware of Inventory Source.

Lifegenius

App sucks. Monthly prices are outrageous. Free account means absolutely nothing & is useless. You can't add any products to your store without first dishing out a huge amount of cash for an app that may or may not provide income.

Lees Krazy Props

Pain to use, they will not mark your website up with the right pricing, Just too many problems using them.

Evlitegroup

Clearly states free, Not free, Charges 50.00 per supplier to even use.

Yourturnkeystore 639

turnkey website was terrible all they could say is there not in website business, no configurations for shippiing, they told me to call all my suppliers, lack of customer service is obvious. Paying someone 250.00 to make it look better. Nothing turnkey about it! Click on link, look at my page that is what they gave me, it looks horrible

Trendycheckout

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

I agree took with all negative reviews. So quick to take my money while it took forever to setup with suppliers. Little did they mention that getting setup with a supplier can be a night mare and take forever. Customer Service was the same lady that answered all the time but it seem when I thought my questions got answered it still did not fix the problem.

Was tired being on the phone everyday trying to get things sorted.

Steer clear use another inventory source besides them.

Gadgetshe

Don't waste your time!!! I was so very upset that my questions responded after a day or 2. Very poor customer service.They should give extra support for the newbies.

Discount Pet Supply Deals

The one company that they decide not to use anymore, had to be the one i was using, couldn't have been any other supplier but this one.

They should be paying me for all the additional work that i have to do to deal with all of this.

They refuse to do anything about fixing the issue.

BOTTOM LINE I'M VERY ANNOYED AND FRUSTRATED!!!!

Coolpremier 2

Time spent using app About 2 months

I tried this company and opted for the Turnkey package. It instead turned out to be a nightmare. Products had been uploaded twice. I had picked two suppliers and then I found out one no longer deals with Canadian residences. As for my "turnkey" site, I had two dozen menu's which I had to condense. I was missing pictures and products and videos from my supplier. There was spelling errors in the descriptions of my products. When I complained about this they had bounced me from one support person to another all promising me to fix the issues on my site. Nothing was fixed properly. I then had the Manager contact me and reimbursed me promising to fix the on going issues. TWO MONTHS later all that was done was getting the items removed that had belonged to the one supplier who no longer dealt with Canadians. InventorySource at first wanted me to do the removing of products part! Noway I had said!
This is their idea of developing a "Turnkey site"!?!? I had canceled and ended this ongoing incompetence on their part. I ended up fixing all the issues and I know next to nothing about webpages. That should give you an idea how unprofessional this company is at turnkey sites! Stay away from them! And check your updates with your suppliers and make sure everything is in order. I don't want anyone else to go through what I did!!

Ashley's Market Place

I waited till my first month was over, they use suppliers I would not want to use otherwise, while what they do is done well it won't mean sales.. bottom line the pricing from these suppliers just isn't competitive. More so they left over 33,000 products on y store after i changed from one supplier to another, then when i canceled 5800 more. Shopify said I had to remove manually. $50 for an experience I'll hate forever. If they had quality suppliers who had pricing where one could compete or earn a profit. Product feeds were poor, google shopping reported thousands of errors and warnings. Manually had to be corrected.

All in all. I'm not seeking automation that just caused headaches. I paid till May 6th and they closed my account the 3rd. They stopped performing services required. They have not refunded or given services paid for. Shopify should be ashamed to list them here.