Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Gadgetshe

Don't waste your time!!! I was so very upset that my questions responded after a day or 2. Very poor customer service.They should give extra support for the newbies.

Discount Pet Supply Deals

The one company that they decide not to use anymore, had to be the one i was using, couldn't have been any other supplier but this one.

They should be paying me for all the additional work that i have to do to deal with all of this.

They refuse to do anything about fixing the issue.

BOTTOM LINE I'M VERY ANNOYED AND FRUSTRATED!!!!

Coolpremier 2

I tried this company and opted for the Turnkey package. It instead turned out to be a nightmare. Products had been uploaded twice. I had picked two suppliers and then I found out one no longer deals with Canadian residences. As for my "turnkey" site, I had two dozen menu's which I had to condense. I was missing pictures and products and videos from my supplier. There was spelling errors in the descriptions of my products. When I complained about this they had bounced me from one support person to another all promising me to fix the issues on my site. Nothing was fixed properly. I then had the Manager contact me and reimbursed me promising to fix the on going issues. TWO MONTHS later all that was done was getting the items removed that had belonged to the one supplier who no longer dealt with Canadians. InventorySource at first wanted me to do the removing of products part! Noway I had said!
This is their idea of developing a "Turnkey site"!?!? I had canceled and ended this ongoing incompetence on their part. I ended up fixing all the issues and I know next to nothing about webpages. That should give you an idea how unprofessional this company is at turnkey sites! Stay away from them! And check your updates with your suppliers and make sure everything is in order. I don't want anyone else to go through what I did!!

Ashley's Market Place

I waited till my first month was over, they use suppliers I would not want to use otherwise, while what they do is done well it won't mean sales.. bottom line the pricing from these suppliers just isn't competitive. More so they left over 33,000 products on y store after i changed from one supplier to another, then when i canceled 5800 more. Shopify said I had to remove manually. $50 for an experience I'll hate forever. If they had quality suppliers who had pricing where one could compete or earn a profit. Product feeds were poor, google shopping reported thousands of errors and warnings. Manually had to be corrected.

All in all. I'm not seeking automation that just caused headaches. I paid till May 6th and they closed my account the 3rd. They stopped performing services required. They have not refunded or given services paid for. Shopify should be ashamed to list them here.

BoardwalkBuy

Please refund the fees. I uninstalled the app and removed subscription within 20 mins

AtCheap

I signed up 4 days ago, and Inventory Source has failed to import my products from one of my vendors. Although the team has been replying promptly, but they have failed to resolve the issue. I keep getting emails saying Products 0, Success 0, Failure 0.

1 3 Next