Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Nest Learning

The app is great! For the vendors I use, it keeps my inventory current and updates my site with new products as they come available. I wish all my vendors used Inventory Source!

Hydrilla Gear

I have been using Inventory Source for approximately 2 months and have no complaints to date. I have always outsourced this work and have spent thousands on companies to load SKU's for me. Through frustration I decided to jump behind the keyboard myself. At first, I did find the initial setup a little confusing, however after 2 quick sessions with the support staff they had me up and operational no time. I have owned an eCommerce store for close to 12 years. I am finally able to fully take control of my own store with Inventory Source and do so at a fraction of the price. Thank you Inventory Source!!

J. Rose Global

I’ve been working with IS for almost two years. Great app, customer service, and very convenient for new e-commerce business owners and existing owners as well.

Vigorpath

Inventory source has been incredibly effective in sending out products and tracking thousands of listing on our website. I don't know if our business strategy would be able to scale without its service.

Frisky Dingo

The app works great and customer service is very helpful and responsive. All of the products I chose moved over to my store quickly and easily. The biggest issue is really just that the supplier does not have great quality images so I had to contact all of the vendors and replace the images which is very time consuming.

AuFreshScents.com

We have been using Inventory Source for 10 months. The app did a great work importing thousands of items in my store. Customer Service has been amazing.

Gentle Oasis

Great app! I have had numerous questions and customization requests for my feeds, and they have accommodated every one of them. They respond promptly to support tickets and even follow up.

Decorhouzz

Very efficient and save a lot of time importing products. Customer service has also been amazing.

Bright & Natural

We have been using Inventory Source for a few months and it really takes the work out of the data portion of our site, so we can concentrate on marketing.

Woodrol

We’ve used inventory source for the past few months to load our inventory and this app helped a lot in managing catalog management efficiency. Understand the settings and best utilize this app to manage your inventory management needs