Inventory Source

Inventory Source | Reviews

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Green Purchasing Group

Very Useful for organization. They helped us whenever we had issues and were great customer service.

Birddog Tactical

I really like this app and it has been super helpful getting my store loaded with products. We recently launched our website, and this app allowed us to connect to many quality suppliers. I love that I just click 'add to store' and all the work is done. It is a pretty tedious process to manually add products 1 by 1, especially when you offer a large array of products. The support team has been great, they are very quick to respond and happy to walk me through anything I need help with. This is my 2nd month using the app and I plan to keep using it.

SHOPPERS SHOP

Really it is very good app for integrating suppliers products the respective store. I have amazing experience with this app. The support team is very super and always helpful. I have only one issue about the charges. If they can fix $33 per supplier will be more beneficial to them because each seller will join with more suppliers integration. My big thanks.

Molle World

This app and service is great, integrates everything automatically, tracking info, orders, the works! The support team is amazing, they are fast and get things done

Five-O Depot

We've used Inventory Source for a few years now and could not be happier with the app and the service. Our shop hosts 200,000 SKUs and we rely on IS to help keep us straight. Once you get the hang of it the first couple of days, it's smooth sailing. Highly recommend!

CyberDealsExpress

I like this app. It works well with my suppliers. I have had some issues with the integration. I need to reach out to support & see if they can remedy the newest problem that I am experiencing with tracking numbers.

Yamy

I have been using IS for 4 months now and the app is helping me scaling my business. Their bulk listings and editing features work well. The customer service is very responsive and helpful.

SUR365

We used this app to help us look for good drop shippers as well as keeping our inventory updated, very useful tool.

TonerParts

Very accurate and organized App.
We used it for several months and no problem so far.
Their support are really helpful.

Bliss Body Exotics

We've used inventory source to help get our shop going. The customer service is spot on. i've not had any problems at all, and they've answered all my questions to date. Once you figure out the ins & outs, it's pretty straight forward. I'd definitely use again!