Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Royal Xperiences

Inventory Source has proven to be a great partner for Royal Xperiences. We've had some questions and needed guidance in setting up our store and making sure all of our settings were correct. The support staff at Inventory Source was responsive and quickly helped resolve our concerns. I recommend inventory source.

Green Purchasing Group

Very Useful for organization. They helped us whenever we had issues and were great customer service.

Birddog Tactical

I really like this app and it has been super helpful getting my store loaded with products. We recently launched our website, and this app allowed us to connect to many quality suppliers. I love that I just click 'add to store' and all the work is done. It is a pretty tedious process to manually add products 1 by 1, especially when you offer a large array of products. The support team has been great, they are very quick to respond and happy to walk me through anything I need help with. This is my 2nd month using the app and I plan to keep using it.

The Musa Store

This app is great at times; having the ability to integrate with many different vendors to sell a wide range of products is a huge plus. There are, however, some quirks and downsides that should be addressed by their development team. First, inventory is not always up to date. There are frequent push/pulls between Inventory Source and the source vendor; however, sometimes they don't jive, which results in oversells. The act of overselling can create potential customer service nightmares. Second, PQS updates don't always function as expected. Finally, shipping rules need to be very strictly monitored within Shopify (or whatever shipping app) to ensure that process failures don't occur within Inventory Source. Aside from these small issues (that can become large if not monitored), it's been an excellent app and has allowed us to offer much more than we otherwise could have provided our customers.

Recommend: faster/more frequent inventory syncs between the source store and Inventory Source and Inventory Source and the Shopify store in which it is installed.

SHOPPERS SHOP

Really it is very good app for integrating suppliers products the respective store. I have amazing experience with this app. The support team is very super and always helpful. I have only one issue about the charges. If they can fix $33 per supplier will be more beneficial to them because each seller will join with more suppliers integration. My big thanks.

The Aromi

Inventory Source has helped me automate most of my dropshipping business which has been fantastic. I have a lot more time and freedom to focus on other aspects of my business. My one complaint is that while their customer service responds quickly, they're not always super helpful which has lead to some frustration.

Hallengray

I have been with IS for about 2 months now and the app is really good and has helped me scale my business.

Their customer service is great and I highly recommend them.

Molle World

This app and service is great, integrates everything automatically, tracking info, orders, the works! The support team is amazing, they are fast and get things done

Five-O Depot

We've used Inventory Source for a few years now and could not be happier with the app and the service. Our shop hosts 200,000 SKUs and we rely on IS to help keep us straight. Once you get the hang of it the first couple of days, it's smooth sailing. Highly recommend!

CyberDealsExpress

I like this app. It works well with my suppliers. I have had some issues with the integration. I need to reach out to support & see if they can remedy the newest problem that I am experiencing with tracking numbers.