Inventory Source

Inventory Source

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
3.8
August 29, 2020

It's quite seamless, I am very satisfied with how user-friendly the Inventory Source Shopify app is.

Mask Up Covid
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 29, 2020

This app has really helped streamline my operations. I particularly like how helpful the staff have been. They seem to have every possibility covered for dropshipping and they certainly have helped me out when I needed it most.

Bionic Inventor
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 28, 2020

Inventory Source has proven to be a great partner for Royal Xperiences. We've had some questions and needed guidance in setting up our store and making sure all of our settings were correct. The support staff at Inventory Source was responsive and quickly helped resolve our concerns. I recommend inventory source.

Royal Xperiences
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 28, 2020

Very Useful for organization. They helped us whenever we had issues and were great customer service.

Green Purchasing Group
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 28, 2020

I really like this app and it has been super helpful getting my store loaded with products. We recently launched our website, and this app allowed us to connect to many quality suppliers. I love that I just click 'add to store' and all the work is done. It is a pretty tedious process to manually add products 1 by 1, especially when you offer a large array of products. The support team has been great, they are very quick to respond and happy to walk me through anything I need help with. This is my 2nd month using the app and I plan to keep using it.

Birddog Tactical
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 28, 2020

This app is great at times; having the ability to integrate with many different vendors to sell a wide range of products is a huge plus. There are, however, some quirks and downsides that should be addressed by their development team. First, inventory is not always up to date. There are frequent push/pulls between Inventory Source and the source vendor; however, sometimes they don't jive, which results in oversells. The act of overselling can create potential customer service nightmares. Second, PQS updates don't always function as expected. Finally, shipping rules need to be very strictly monitored within Shopify (or whatever shipping app) to ensure that process failures don't occur within Inventory Source. Aside from these small issues (that can become large if not monitored), it's been an excellent app and has allowed us to offer much more than we otherwise could have provided our customers.

Recommend: faster/more frequent inventory syncs between the source store and Inventory Source and Inventory Source and the Shopify store in which it is installed.

The Musa Store
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 28, 2020

Really it is very good app for integrating suppliers products the respective store. I have amazing experience with this app. The support team is very super and always helpful. I have only one issue about the charges. If they can fix $33 per supplier will be more beneficial to them because each seller will join with more suppliers integration. My big thanks.

SHOPPERS SHOP
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
August 27, 2020

Inventory Source has helped me automate most of my dropshipping business which has been fantastic. I have a lot more time and freedom to focus on other aspects of my business. My one complaint is that while their customer service responds quickly, they're not always super helpful which has lead to some frustration.

The Aromi
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 27, 2020

I have been with IS for about 2 months now and the app is really good and has helped me scale my business.

Their customer service is great and I highly recommend them.

Hallengray
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 27, 2020

This app and service is great, integrates everything automatically, tracking info, orders, the works! The support team is amazing, they are fast and get things done

Molle World