Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

LUYTA

It is easy to use and worked fine. However, in my case, the supplier uploaded very low-resolution images and I found it after syncing all products on Shopify. Now I get to delete all and start over. It is vital to have suppliers provide good quality pics.

AuFreshScents.com

We have been using Inventory Source for 10 months. The app did a great work importing thousands of items in my store. Customer Service has been amazing.

Gentle Oasis

Great app! I have had numerous questions and customization requests for my feeds, and they have accommodated every one of them. They respond promptly to support tickets and even follow up.

Decorhouzz

Very efficient and save a lot of time importing products. Customer service has also been amazing.

Bright & Natural

We have been using Inventory Source for a few months and it really takes the work out of the data portion of our site, so we can concentrate on marketing.

Forkress

Full Auto syncing is a must have. But make sure you increase your product quantity minimum so it wont sync with your store. So if the quantity is less than a certain # you wont sell a ghost product. 4 stars only because you cant schedule your on demand sync, you have to manually press the button. So you have to remember every 24hrs to log in... to "push the GD button" (girl from rush hour voice).

Woodrol

We’ve used inventory source for the past few months to load our inventory and this app helped a lot in managing catalog management efficiency. Understand the settings and best utilize this app to manage your inventory management needs

EZ Pet Care Solutions

Love Inventory Source! It has helped to streamline many everyday products for our store while we concentrate on our specialty items! Customer Support is AMAZING!

EmerchantOutlet

I use this app to upload products to my store and keep track of inventory. I think it’s a great help for my business and would recommend it to all Shopify users

Hundr Tactical

I really do like the inventory source app, it really does make stocking my store and keeping inventory point and click. And I’m not just saying that because they’re giving me a $10 credit to take this survey. Seriously, I don’t have to spend nearly as much time pricing, taking inventory, updating inventory, adjusting prices, and applying alterations. It’s all done for you, or there is a method To Taylor your catalog through a means of filters. Inventory source allows me to run a store, without the store running my life. A must have app.