Inventory Source

Inventory Source

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
3.8
August 27, 2020

We've used Inventory Source for a few years now and could not be happier with the app and the service. Our shop hosts 200,000 SKUs and we rely on IS to help keep us straight. Once you get the hang of it the first couple of days, it's smooth sailing. Highly recommend!

Five-O Depot
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 27, 2020

I like this app. It works well with my suppliers. I have had some issues with the integration. I need to reach out to support & see if they can remedy the newest problem that I am experiencing with tracking numbers.

CyberDealsExpress
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited June 3, 2021

A little bit of a rocky start and sometimes have to wait a few hours before talking to someone, but overall I have been happy with the app. Saves me a lot of time and makes syncing up inventory a snap. It's expensive, but it's also a necessity if you have a large catalog. update(6/3/2021) So I wanted to give an update now that I have been using the service for a whole year. It would be very difficult to conduct business without this app. It saves me time in ways I can't describe. Now that I have learned the little quirks behind it, I can get most of what I need out of it. The only thing I wish they would is the ability automate price adjustments so the are just one cent below the whole dollar amount. For example, instead of seeing a price of 2783.99, I wish I could automate to have the price just say either 2789.99 or 2799.99 because it looks better. Other than that, I'm satisfied.

compvana
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 27, 2020

RUN, BUGS AND ONLY BUGS, OVERPRICED AND NOT WORKING, MISSING ORDERS AND INACCURATE INVENTORY COUNTS LOADED ON TOP OF DUPLICATED PRODUCTS AND SO MUCH MORE.... THE WORST PROGRAM IMAGINABLE!!!!

Cartel De Amore
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 27, 2020

I have been using IS for 4 months now and the app is helping me scaling my business. Their bulk listings and editing features work well. The customer service is very responsive and helpful.

Yamy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 27, 2020

We used this app to help us look for good drop shippers as well as keeping our inventory updated, very useful tool.

SUR365
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 27, 2020

I Use this app to sync inventory and pricing from wholesalers. I've had a couple issues but the customer service team was quick to respond to them and offer solutions.

avanquil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 27, 2020

Very accurate and organized App.
We used it for several months and no problem so far.
Their support are really helpful.

TonerParts
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 27, 2020

We've used inventory source to help get our shop going. The customer service is spot on. i've not had any problems at all, and they've answered all my questions to date. Once you figure out the ins & outs, it's pretty straight forward. I'd definitely use again!

Bliss Body Exotics
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 6, 2020

I am currently using this app and thinking of deleting it. I paid $150 to integrate HomeRoots and all of the trending and actually decent products have gone down to 0 inventory. Not to mention, I had to pay another fee to HomeRoots. So far none of the products have even sold, because like I said, the decent ones all have 0 inventory, which you can't see before paying the hefty fee.
So I was all excited to get furniture on my store, and now I am putting just ok products because I mean, I am paying for it and I would like a return.

Customer Support is NOT HELPFUL. They are asking me for information that I am not sure how to get and so far they have not replied so I can get that information. And apparently it is essential information if a product is ordered to have this set up.

Will most likely be deleting by end of this month.

HOM