Inventory Source

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
August 28, 2020

Very Useful for organization. They helped us whenever we had issues and were great customer service.

Green Purchasing Group
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 28, 2020

I really like this app and it has been super helpful getting my store loaded with products. We recently launched our website, and this app allowed us to connect to many quality suppliers. I love that I just click 'add to store' and all the work is done. It is a pretty tedious process to manually add products 1 by 1, especially when you offer a large array of products. The support team has been great, they are very quick to respond and happy to walk me through anything I need help with. This is my 2nd month using the app and I plan to keep using it.

Birddog Tactical
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 28, 2020

Really it is very good app for integrating suppliers products the respective store. I have amazing experience with this app. The support team is very super and always helpful. I have only one issue about the charges. If they can fix $33 per supplier will be more beneficial to them because each seller will join with more suppliers integration. My big thanks.

SHOPPERS SHOP
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
August 27, 2020

This app and service is great, integrates everything automatically, tracking info, orders, the works! The support team is amazing, they are fast and get things done

Molle World
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 27, 2020

We've used Inventory Source for a few years now and could not be happier with the app and the service. Our shop hosts 200,000 SKUs and we rely on IS to help keep us straight. Once you get the hang of it the first couple of days, it's smooth sailing. Highly recommend!

Five-O Depot