Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gentle Oasis

Great app! I have had numerous questions and customization requests for my feeds, and they have accommodated every one of them. They respond promptly to support tickets and even follow up.

Decorhouzz

Very efficient and save a lot of time importing products. Customer service has also been amazing.

Bright & Natural

We have been using Inventory Source for a few months and it really takes the work out of the data portion of our site, so we can concentrate on marketing.

Woodrol

Time spent using app About 1 year

We’ve used inventory source for the past few months to load our inventory and this app helped a lot in managing catalog management efficiency. Understand the settings and best utilize this app to manage your inventory management needs

EZ Pet Care Solutions

Love Inventory Source! It has helped to streamline many everyday products for our store while we concentrate on our specialty items! Customer Support is AMAZING!

EmerchantOutlet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to upload products to my store and keep track of inventory. I think it’s a great help for my business and would recommend it to all Shopify users

Hundr Tactical

I really do like the inventory source app, it really does make stocking my store and keeping inventory point and click. And I’m not just saying that because they’re giving me a $10 credit to take this survey. Seriously, I don’t have to spend nearly as much time pricing, taking inventory, updating inventory, adjusting prices, and applying alterations. It’s all done for you, or there is a method To Taylor your catalog through a means of filters. Inventory source allows me to run a store, without the store running my life. A must have app.

Cumming Toys

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This makes it so easy for me. I’m new to e-commerce and have no clue how to add products to my site. Inventory Source does it for me.

CASS Fitness

Time spent using app Over 1 year

InventorySource is golden. Not only is the customer service dope but their technology is sick! Love using them.

Beautyshop.ie

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app has made it fast and easy to upload products, fantastic range of suppliers in the beauty industry. Highly Reccommend