Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Bokeelia Boutique

I really like this help to keep updated with my vendors. Is really hard for 1 person to stay updates everyday the inventory. This app is your solution. The price is a little "high" but is way cheaper and reliable than hiring a human. Only hope they get a little better on how to direct the product stray to my own collection.

Kāv Style

Using the IS app makes it easy to identify products and suppliers, even before you sign up. This has allowed us to make sure that the product selection aligns with our stores brand. I highly recommend it.

Amorous Playthings

I think IS is an excellent app for inventory management. Integration is the way to go. It cost a little bit of cash but it sure beats adding items with .csv files and trying to keep your catalogs updated. Right now I have two sites, (one recently opened for business) and 6 integrations. I would recommend IS to anyone and everyone....Now my next step...getting traffic and sales.

circlesquare wholesale

I used inventory source app to upload over 28K products into my Shopify account, and I'm satisfy with the service. There is nothing out there better than inventory source.

The Melton Ultimate Vape Store

I use inventory source to keep my wholesaler warehouse stocks up to date on my web shop. I auto update twice daily to keep up with my suppliers stocks.

It works great and accurate, the out of stock levels are also kept correct. This is a great app and would recommend it to anyone who has a wholesaler lonked on there.

nicefindsco

Inventory Source really helped make my business more efficient and effortless when it comes to having updated supplier inventory and the easiness of using the tools. The Catalog Manager is a God send, especially since my business uses multiple dropship suppliers, so without Inventory Source helping to manage and automate all of them, I wouldn't have enough time to focus my efforts on marketing to actually acquire customers. Definite 5 stars.

ClothesTogether

I truly love this company. I started with them just last week and I had so so so many questions, and I felt like they were probably getting annoyed with me but, they were kind, friendly, responsive, and so helpful. I feel like I can truly put my trust in them. Anytime and everytime I have reached out to any of them they were more than willing to help. I am so happy with the supplier I found through them. I had picked one supplier that I really liked at first, and I still do but, they didn't have all their products in stock I say less than half of the inventory count showing and I will say I reached out to them to switch supplier and even though they normally wouldn't do it, they switched me anyway. I believe it was because they understood and agreed with my decision since it was not my fault that suppliers inventory count showed a totally different count from come what was synced into my store. Anyway, thank you so much for all your support and help Inventory Source crew. You guys kick ASS and I am very impressed with everything including customer support.

Velvet Lips Lipstick

I've been using this app for a little over a year and it works very well for me. Sometimes I add in a different picture to show a different side of the product. Highly recommend.

Witchleaf Coven

So far this app has exceeded expectations. My 6k+ inventory was uploaded within one day pictures included. It auto updates stock levels for me and has saved me a lot of manual work. Although it is a little on the pricier side id say its worth it as I value my time. It also gives you a lot of tools to work with. This is the most valuable app im using at this moment. Love it!

Bayou Outdoor and Survival Supplies

Inventory Source is must for integration of products to my store. Saves me hoards of time. I couldn't handle the work it alone