Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Neptune's Boat

If Shopify is the foundation, Inventory Source is the skeleton that supports the walls of our store. With over 14,000 SKUs in our inventory, Inventory Source makes it easy to manage which SKUs are in our catalog and how those products appear to the customer. It allows us the ability to quickly set pricing rules as well as automatically keeping inventory levels in sync with our suppliers so that we never have to send the dreaded "Sorry, but we are currently out of stock" email. We can honestly say that without Inventory Source we would not have the time or energy to focus on driving sales to our website.

Bowhunt Hero

We love it! This app is a huge help to our store and helps us maintain inventory levels along with pricing - updated daily

Prime Threads and Eclectic Gifts

I have found some great suppliers through Inventory Source. Their integration's are quick and easy to install and the customer support is super fast and helpful. They also have very useful help documentation and videos. Everything runs smoothly. I get emails twice a day when an inventory sync runs so I know it is keeping everything current with my suppliers inventory. I can't say anything negative about my experience with them. I would highly recommend this service. 5 STARS

TopFragrances.Net

This service is crucial to managing many products with relative ease. The service provided to me has been well worth the cost in my opinion.

MadSurvival

This App really helps manage inventory and list items. Especially as you are growing your shopify store.

DnA Performance Store

There was initially a very frustrating problem with the integration with my vendor. However, Inventory Source figured out the issue, followed up with me and even credited me for the amount of time that the integration was not working properly even though it was not the fault of Inventory Source. I recommend Inventory Source because the integration that they provide makes life 1,000 times easier in the drop shipping process.

Gluten Free For Life

So far so good. There have been some glitches but it really helps that there are live people to help me when I need them, and any problems I've had have been resolved. Thanks!

LOVESUTRA

Inventory Source app is really great for drop ship integration set up. Excellent customer service by Harry. Harry helped me out switch supplier really fast and easy. I definitely recommend Inventory Source.

Grain and Blade

The interface is easy to use which makes pricing a cinch. Inventory Source has a great selection of product suppliers.

Spotipet

Excellent customer service and many suppliers. You feel the backup of a serious company and his employees.