Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Kāv Style

Using the IS app makes it easy to identify products and suppliers, even before you sign up. This has allowed us to make sure that the product selection aligns with our stores brand. I highly recommend it.

Amorous Playthings

I think IS is an excellent app for inventory management. Integration is the way to go. It cost a little bit of cash but it sure beats adding items with .csv files and trying to keep your catalogs updated. Right now I have two sites, (one recently opened for business) and 6 integrations. I would recommend IS to anyone and everyone....Now my next step...getting traffic and sales.

circlesquare wholesale

I used inventory source app to upload over 28K products into my Shopify account, and I'm satisfy with the service. There is nothing out there better than inventory source.

Great Deals by TMB Distributing LLC

It is horrible with Shopify, but I believe that is the Shopify end of the equation, because it works perfectly with Amazon, the Shooify platform Is too difficult. Amazon is very easy to work with!

Apps Admin Shop

Inventory Source does a good job of syncing inventory once a day. We use the app to synchronize inventory with distributors.

CBDCorner

Very good app. Can use some ui redesign but globally does the job very well. Sync works a charm, orders flow seemlessly. I am satisfied.

The Melton Ultimate Vape Store

I use inventory source to keep my wholesaler warehouse stocks up to date on my web shop. I auto update twice daily to keep up with my suppliers stocks.

It works great and accurate, the out of stock levels are also kept correct. This is a great app and would recommend it to anyone who has a wholesaler lonked on there.

The Perfumerie

This could be a fantastic and invaluable app for sellers looking to resolve stock sync from a supplier to their Shopify store. There is a little bit of a learning curve with the app but once you figure it out it's fairly easy. The filter and update feature within the dashboard is too limited making editing more difficult and time-consuming than it should be.

The problem is - and it's a big problem - that the sync provided by Inventory Source is missing half of the data you need to actually make your store work! Once you start to analyze the data most of it is actually not complete and authentic from the supplier, but is poorly parsed with so many errors you can't fully use it.

For example:

- The feed data doesn't contain all description tags from the supplier meaning you don't have the product descriptions that are vital to sell most products. If you have hundreds or even thousands of products, this becomes a big problem and you can't add the descriptions that really should come with the sync.
- Inventory Source doesn't provide sync of variables from the suppliers data such as size options, volume, colors, etc. Products with multiple options end up all over the place in separated listings. It becomes a headache and pretty impossible trying to organize this mess into Collections and search filters.
- Some of the synced data is outdated and did not match the suppliers data. Some prices did not reflect the actual product price.
- Synced stock availability was not always accurate.
- The sync didn't come with the UPC/EAN codes meaning you cannot sell the products on other platforms, like eBay or Amazon, etc., where these codes are a must before you can list anything.

Over-Priced

If you want to sync supplier stock data without ability to automate the order processing they charge $50 a month which is excessive.

For Full Automation (Auto-Order processing, Sync Shipment Tracking to Sales Channels) Inventory Source charges an over-priced $150 per month with a limit of only 250 orders per month for 1 supplier.

You can get a more comprehensive feed with unlimited products, UPC codes included, and automated order processing (which Inventory Source charge $150 p.m.) for only $20 per month from other suppliers.

In other words, the most vital features are missing to even make it useful. What exactly am I paying for then? And forget about refunds... they won't refund you anything. I wasted two months on setting up my store plus their fees due to this poor quality third-party parsed sync. I have to start from scratch.

Had the sync been of much better quality and not faulty and missing so many vital details, this could be a "must-have" app for Shopify.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. However, I don’t think it’s a fair assessment to lump “the feed” into one category. We have over 200 suppliers with all different inventory feeds, and we have no control over what data the supplier decides to provide. We are simply the automated software link between your store and the supplier. Of course if you would like to reach out to our support we are happy to evaluate any specific integration.

Also to clarify on your comment about the “manual import” of stock data, this is simply not the case. In all of our plans we provide full inventory and product data automation, meaning automated uploads of product data and syncing of inventory. Unlike some of the other apps/software you might see ours allows you to quickly upload (and maintain) tens of thousands of products while controlling your supplier feed to exactly the products you want, priced at your exact price, and into your specific categories. In many cases, this would take a full time employee’s salary to be able to manage this for an ecommerce store, so we feel $50/month is a fair price to accomplish all these typically manual tasks.

nicefindsco

Inventory Source really helped make my business more efficient and effortless when it comes to having updated supplier inventory and the easiness of using the tools. The Catalog Manager is a God send, especially since my business uses multiple dropship suppliers, so without Inventory Source helping to manage and automate all of them, I wouldn't have enough time to focus my efforts on marketing to actually acquire customers. Definite 5 stars.

getnowmart.com

HORRIBLE, WORST i lost $50 once they get your money, no way to contact them, no one to respond. Keep away

April 22, 2019

Hi there! We did some quick research on your store name, and it seems that our Customer Support Manager tried reaching out to you via phone and email. We would’ve been more than happy to assist you, but it seems like we never got a response. We have multiple avenues to contact us, including scheduling calls with our technical support experts and our support email with an average response time of 3 hours.