Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Vigorpath

Inventory source has been incredibly effective in sending out products and tracking thousands of listing on our website. I don't know if our business strategy would be able to scale without its service.

Frisky Dingo

The app works great and customer service is very helpful and responsive. All of the products I chose moved over to my store quickly and easily. The biggest issue is really just that the supplier does not have great quality images so I had to contact all of the vendors and replace the images which is very time consuming.

LUYTA

It is easy to use and worked fine. However, in my case, the supplier uploaded very low-resolution images and I found it after syncing all products on Shopify. Now I get to delete all and start over. It is vital to have suppliers provide good quality pics.

AuFreshScents.com

We have been using Inventory Source for 10 months. The app did a great work importing thousands of items in my store. Customer Service has been amazing.

Gentle Oasis

Great app! I have had numerous questions and customization requests for my feeds, and they have accommodated every one of them. They respond promptly to support tickets and even follow up.

Decorhouzz

Very efficient and save a lot of time importing products. Customer service has also been amazing.

Bright & Natural

We have been using Inventory Source for a few months and it really takes the work out of the data portion of our site, so we can concentrate on marketing.

Forkress

Full Auto syncing is a must have. But make sure you increase your product quantity minimum so it wont sync with your store. So if the quantity is less than a certain # you wont sell a ghost product. 4 stars only because you cant schedule your on demand sync, you have to manually press the button. So you have to remember every 24hrs to log in... to "push the GD button" (girl from rush hour voice).

Woodrol

We’ve used inventory source for the past few months to load our inventory and this app helped a lot in managing catalog management efficiency. Understand the settings and best utilize this app to manage your inventory management needs

EZ Pet Care Solutions

Love Inventory Source! It has helped to streamline many everyday products for our store while we concentrate on our specialty items! Customer Support is AMAZING!