Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Inspirations Gifts and Goodies

This app is great for me because I just set it and go. No more worrying about keeping my inventory up to date.

Moisturizer.net

I wanted to give a review from the experience I've had so far...

"I am a real customer"...

Inventory Source makes it easy to setup and use their available integrations. The integrations are growing steadily and are exactly the products I need for my store.

I now carry high end products and have a beautiful website with full automation. IS has treated me nicely over the phone and through emails. Any questions I had, my account manager was there to assist me and I was always taken care of. I plan on adding at least 4 more integrations for multiple websites in the near future. After much research and talk with my team, inventory source was our first option and it is going beautifully.

The best thing is my customers will never purchase an out of stock option. The back end is loaded with options and features you can't get on Shopify. Don't want to show the products that are out of stock on your page? They can do that! It's simple once you learn the software. I know some stuff but I'm no expert so the setup being as easy as it was is great.

After my first integration, I realized how much time this app really saves me. With a click of a button I can add 1 -thousands of products! You can change the category, title, add pricing structures and a lot more. If you've had a different experience, it's probably because you thought it could integrate with anyone... If you ask nicely, and have a legitimate supplier, they will reach out to them to add them to their integration list.

I hope this helps both the company, Inventory Source, and all of you drop shippers out there! Good luck and cheers to much success!!!!

Lady Adrienne's Cauldron

I Love this App
Keeps my inventory up to date without much effort on my part
Lady Adrienne

ILife Store

Great app, good price, good customer support, gives good opportunities, fast customer support, easy to use

Yen&Carl

We are using inventory source for our store and as right now we don't have any complaint it is useful and also we are learning step by step all the potential that this app has to offer. Give it a try and get the most of it to the benefit of your business.

Cirpel Jewelry Shop

I have used several product sources so far and this is the best by far. My store never has out of stock items which is just one of many features. It has tiered pricing and category pricing. It is also a very easy to use app with many suppliers. Highly recommend!

Clermont Tactical

I personally am very pleased with this App. I utilize the $50 plan and it suits me fine at this point, and would consider the higher plans which include some automation if/when I’m able to grow my store volume. With IS it would be incredibly time consuming to manage my inventory as I have quite a few SKU’s. IS syncs my store to my wholesaler twice daily so my inventory levels are quite current. If I customize any items and/or set new pricing structures my store is quickly updated when Inventory Source syncs my vendor to my store. I’ve had a couple times when my store failed to sync properly but a quick email to IS and they reset my account and got things up and running again. I would have no problem recommending this app, particularly if you intend to sell quite a few items. Great.

DirtyFurClothing

We currently use Inventory Source to manage and automate our inventory. Do not underestimate the power of having automated inventory, it's takes so much out of the work load in managing a store. Their team is also very responsive and always ready to help with any issues. They'll offer suggestions as well. Well done!!!

Diva Kitten

I use this app to Integrate with my Shopify account. It is definitely worth it. It makes everything go so much smoother in regards to uploading products automatically as well as keeping track of the quantity.

Your Impressions Now

I really love this app. Unfortunatly I am not turning any profit from mr site at this time so I had to cancel. As soon as I get some more funding I will contact you.